Posted to alt.home.repair

Default concrete cleaning

We at Target Traffiti do Concrete Cleaning, and we have all kind of Graffiti Removal Products, and we are concrete cleaning leading Paint Removal Service Providers in Toronto

More Info: http://www.targetgraffiti.ca/portfolio-list/

Our Services:
good bye graffiti
brick washing toronto
concrete cleaning
graffiti removal products
paint removal
brick washing toronto
graffiti removal canada
Posted to alt.home.repair

That you did not proof read your post before hitting "send" says a lot
about your workmanship.

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
"David Martel" wrote:

That you did not proof read your post before hitting "send" says a lot
about your workmanship.

Or that he did proof it, which tells us even more....
--
³Statistics are like bikinis. What they reveal is suggestive,
but what they conceal is vital.²
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 25 Dec 2014 06:28:04 -0500, "David Martel"
wrote:

That you did not proof read your post before hitting "send" says a lot
about your workmanship.

You mean you actually read that SPAM? It took me all of about 3 seconds
to see it was spam, and another 10 seconds to add it to my delete
filter.

Concrete cleaning Steve B[_13_] Home Repair 6 August 8th 12 03:50 AM
Cleaning concrete SteveB Home Repair 5 July 8th 07 07:46 PM
Concrete cleaning Jim Tiberio Home Repair 2 January 16th 06 09:33 PM