Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Root cause insight into the common BMW blower motor resistor failures

Hi, I am frustratingly having similar issues with a FSU on a 2002 E39 and on the topic of why does the FSU not fry up any quicker when the blower motor is suspect, mine did just that. It lasted all of 2 months!
Posted to alt.home.repair

I'm an atty investigating this problem & car fires. Plz call my cell: 1-800-279-6996 or email me your cell: if you suspect your BMW fire was due to blower fan resistor (Final Stage Unit) failure. Thx. Jos. Santoli, Esq.