Posted to alt.home.repair

Default [Help] Kenmore C42062/C82062 laundry set dimensions/capacity detail

Hello all,

I live in Burnaby BC from Canada, and I have searched the dimensions/capacity details of our Kenmore laundry set (which was manufactured around 2002) for a while, but we couldn't get any useful information. If anyone knows please help me get the detailed dimensions(width, height, depth in inches) and capacity(in cu. ft) of the following models:

dryer: Kenmore 970-C82062-10
washer: Kenmore 970-C42062-00

The laundry set was left by the previous house owner, so we don't have the manuals for it. Also, we actually contacted Sears Canada a couple of months ago, but they don't even have the data for these models.

Many thanks,

G.M.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/20/14 5:52 PM, Gary M wrote:
Hello all,

I live in Burnaby BC from Canada, and I have searched the dimensions/capacity details of our Kenmore laundry set (which was manufactured around 2002) for a while, but we couldn't get any useful information. If anyone knows please help me get the detailed dimensions(width, height, depth in inches) and capacity(in cu. ft) of the following models:

dryer: Kenmore 970-C82062-10
washer: Kenmore 970-C42062-00

The laundry set was left by the previous house owner, so we don't have the manuals for it. Also, we actually contacted Sears Canada a couple of months ago, but they don't even have the data for these models.

Many thanks,

G.M.

for the dryer see:
http://www.youserguide.com/wiki/Kenmore_970_C8206

Look for the Installation Guide, page 5

For the washer, look he

ftp://ftp.electrolux-na.com/ProdInfo...34130000ef.pdf

on page 3
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, December 20, 2014 6:35:21 PM UTC-5, Retired wrote:
On 12/20/14 5:52 PM, Gary M wrote:
[...]

Why you'd need a reference for the dimensions of an old washer/dryer
set that you already have, instead of just using a tape measure, now
there's a good question....