Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Posted to misc.consumers.house

Default dimensions of kenmore water softner

Does anyone know what the dimensions of the kenmore water softner are.
I'm mainly interested to know how far from the wall it sticks out. I'm
thinking it was 12" but not sure.

Thanks,
Craig

Posted to misc.consumers.house
DAC DAC is offline

Craig wrote:
Does anyone know what the dimensions of the kenmore water softner are.
I'm mainly interested to know how far from the wall it sticks out. I'm
thinking it was 12" but not sure.

Thanks,
Craig

I don't know, but you could use the "call me" feature from the sears
site, and I'm sure they can provide that information.

Posted to misc.consumers.house

DAC wrote:
I don't know, but you could use the "call me" feature from the sears
site, and I'm sure they can provide that information.

Thanks. A little while ago I sent them an email asking the question so
hopefully will hear back from them.

Posted to misc.consumers.house

DAC wrote:
I don't know, but you could use the "call me" feature from the sears
site, and I'm sure they can provide that information.

Ok this is the response I got from the kenmore website:
-----
Sears does not provide technical advice
over the phone or online. Our service representatives are not certified

technicians, and are unable to provide information regarding product
features and/or functions.
-----

If anyone owns a sears water softner maybe they can just measure both
its length and width and let me know.

Thanks,
Chris

Posted to misc.consumers.house

Craig wrote:
Does anyone know what the dimensions of the kenmore water softner are.
I'm mainly interested to know how far from the wall it sticks out. I'm
thinking it was 12" but not sure.

Thanks,
Craig

OK, I've got the Kenmore Ultrasoft 800, it says it was installed in '02.
(We just bought this house.) It's about 52" high, 17" wide, and from the
wall to the front of the machine, with only minimal clearance for the
pipes, it's 25". You've got to have accessibility at the front/top to
flip up a big door to put in the salt.

HTH,

-Karen-