Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT Wow! Hilly is on a roll!

EMPATHY FOR DEVIL?
Hillary urges US to understand ISIS view

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014...h-its-enemies/
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/5/2014 3:03 PM, Zak W wrote:
EMPATHY FOR DEVIL?
Hillary urges US to understand ISIS view

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014...h-its-enemies/

Someone made the analogy, if after Pearl Harbor, Roosevelt had come out
and said we should sit back and put ourselves in the shoes of the
Japanese to understand why they did this
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 05 Dec 2014 15:13:09 -0500, Frank
wrote:

On 12/5/2014 3:03 PM, Zak W wrote:
EMPATHY FOR DEVIL?
Hillary urges US to understand ISIS view

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014...h-its-enemies/

Someone made the analogy, if after Pearl Harbor, Roosevelt had come out
and said we should sit back and put ourselves in the shoes of the
Japanese to understand why they did this

I bet she will ban blue dresses in the Ball Room?
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zak W View Post
EMPATHY FOR DEVIL?
Hillary urges US to understand ISIS view

Clinton says America should
I have no trouble at all listening to both sides of a rational argument.

I have trouble dealing with a group that beheads AID WORKERS who are trying to help the most helpless of people caught up in a conflict that is not of their own making.

Surely someone on ISIS' side would recognize that beheading aid workers and making a spectacle of their killing and sending movies of that spectacle to news agencies would not endear them to the WEST.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On 12/5/2014 3:03 PM, Zak W wrote:
EMPATHY FOR DEVIL?
Hillary urges US to understand ISIS view

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014...h-its-enemies/

Someone made the analogy, if after Pearl Harbor, Roosevelt had come out
and said we should sit back and put ourselves in the shoes of the
Japanese to understand why they did this

I bet she will ban blue dresses in the Ball Room?

Wonder if she put herself in Bill's shoes and figured out why he needed
to pursue the person in the blue dress.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On 12/5/2014 3:03 PM, Zak W wrote:
EMPATHY FOR DEVIL?
Hillary urges US to understand ISIS view

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014...h-its-enemies/

Someone made the analogy, if after Pearl Harbor, Roosevelt had come out
and said we should sit back and put ourselves in the shoes of the
Japanese to understand why they did this

I bet she will ban blue dresses in the Ball Room?

Wonder if she put herself in Bill's shoes and figured out why he needed
to pursue the person in the blue dress.

Maybe she needs to figure out any difference in sympathy and empathy.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On 12/5/2014 3:03 PM, Zak W wrote:
EMPATHY FOR DEVIL?
Hillary urges US to understand ISIS view

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014...ca-should-empa
thize-with-its-enemies/

Someone made the analogy, if after Pearl Harbor, Roosevelt had come out
and said we should sit back and put ourselves in the shoes of the
Japanese to understand why they did this

I bet she will ban blue dresses in the Ball Room?

you could always wear your red one
Posted to alt.home.repair

'Clinton says America should' (http://tinyurl.com/pbybkx2)

I have no trouble at all listening to both sides of a rational
argument.

I have trouble dealing with a group that beheads AID WORKERS who are
trying to help the most helpless of people caught up in a conflict that
is not of their own making.

Surely someone on ISIS' side would recognize that beheading aid workers
and making a spectacle of their killing and sending movies of that
spectacle to news agencies would not endear them to the WEST.

In their world it makes them REAL men.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/05/2014 12:03 PM, Zak W wrote:
EMPATHY FOR DEVIL?
Hillary urges US to understand ISIS view

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014...h-its-enemies/

Oh my. American Pravda will cover for her just like
they covered for the Prince Of Fools when I he
called the Marine Crop "Corpse" as in dean body.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNr66HHhMjs

I wonder if Hillary will have campaigned in all 32 states
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/05/2014 12:03 PM, Zak W wrote:
EMPATHY FOR DEVIL?
Hillary urges US to understand ISIS view

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014...h-its-enemies/

Now if she had said we needed to understand them as so
we could kill as many of them as possible ...

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On 12/5/2014 3:03 PM, Zak W wrote:
EMPATHY FOR DEVIL?
Hillary urges US to understand ISIS view

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014...h-its-enemies/

Someone made the analogy, if after Pearl Harbor, Roosevelt had come out
and said we should sit back and put ourselves in the shoes of the
Japanese to understand why they did this

I bet she will ban blue dresses in the Ball Room?

Did you **** her mother?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, December 5, 2014 6:17:16 PM UTC-5, nestork wrote:
Zak W;3317444 Wrote:
EMPATHY FOR DEVIL?
Hillary urges US to understand ISIS view

'Clinton says America should' (http://tinyurl.com/pbybkx2)

I have no trouble at all listening to both sides of a rational
argument.

I have trouble dealing with a group that beheads AID WORKERS who are
trying to help the most helpless of people caught up in a conflict that
is not of their own making.

So, if they just didn't behead aid workers, then you'd listen to them,
empathize with them, like Hillary? Most of the rest of what they are doing
isn't equally horrific? The mass execution of captured Iraqi troops,
gunning them down in ditches, kidnapping children as brides for their
savages, giving people a choice, convert to our religion of die?

--
nestork

They don't want to endear themselves to the West. They hate, despise us,
want to kill us all. Even in their own country, if you're not muslim,
they kill you. Good grief. Are you advising Hillary?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/6/2014 8:43 AM, trader_4 wrote:
On Friday, December 5, 2014 6:17:16 PM UTC-5, nestork wrote:
Surely someone on ISIS' side would recognize that beheading aid workers
and making a spectacle of their killing and sending movies of that
spectacle to news agencies would not endear them to the WEST.

nestork

They don't want to endear themselves to the West. They hate, despise us,
want to kill us all. Even in their own country, if you're not muslim,
they kill you. Good grief. Are you advising Hillary?

Some people are a bit isolated from reality.
I'll admit, I'm one such. I've never been to
a murder, or a beheading. I've never had to
defend my life from a nutter with a machete.
Ne Stork is aparently more protected than
myself.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/5/2014 6:04 PM, nestork wrote:
I have no trouble at all listening to both sides of a rational
argument.

I have trouble dealing with a group that beheads AID WORKERS who are
trying to help the most helpless of people caught up in a conflict that
is not of their own making.

Surely someone on ISIS' side would recognize that beheading aid workers
and making a spectacle of their killing and sending movies of that
spectacle to news agencies would not endear them to the WEST.

You know, Ne Stork, there is a certain comfort
in living in peace. Sadly, they will be coming
to Canada soon, in person.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

Stormin Mormon wrote in news:RSDgw.766602$Ub6.341712
@fx20.iad:

On 12/5/2014 6:04 PM, nestork wrote:
I have no trouble at all listening to both sides of a rational
argument.

I have trouble dealing with a group that beheads AID WORKERS who are
trying to help the most helpless of people caught up in a conflict that
is not of their own making.

Surely someone on ISIS' side would recognize that beheading aid workers
and making a spectacle of their killing and sending movies of that
spectacle to news agencies would not endear them to the WEST.

You know, Ne Stork, there is a certain comfort
in living in peace. Sadly, they will be coming
to Canada soon, in person.

Apparently you -- and he -- failed to notice that they already have.