Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT - Please don't feed the trolls Like Macy?

RobertMacy posted for all of us...

sigh, once again alt.home.repair is filling with unrelated clutter.

Many postings here, even when off topic, are informative, thought
provoking, or expanding. However, some make me feel like my soul has been
sullied, makes one want to go shower. The comments are NOT informative.
Not thought provoking, nor expanding in any way. Many actually sound like
pre-pubescent prattle.

At least most of the posters, either agree with what I say [which for some
reason makes me happy] OR some posters after I post, 'hold my feet to the
fire' so to speak, forcing me to think out more carefully [which also for
some reason makes me happy, reminding me to correct sloppy thought
processes or to more carefully say what I'm thinking]. Thank you to all
who CONTRIBUTE here. and SHAME on those who just pour sludge into
alt.home.repair

My brouser system is NOT capable of kill filing so I have to wade through
all that muck. So, again, please don't feed the trolls.

PS: when the eclutter gets REALLY huge [new word 'eclutter' please use and
attribute to me ] I only have time to glance down through the list of
topics and pick out replies I know I will learn from or enjoy, for example
often pick out Stormin Mormon's posts for I know he eiher posts solid
technical espertise, a kind word, or some witty comment. All by reading, I
am better for having read.

You lost me with that last paragraph. You just don't pay attention.

So you want to be the moderator or king because you don't have a capable
*reader* (not brouser (sp)). There are so many levels of this post that I
disagree with but I will not bloviate.

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT - Please don't feed the trolls

Todd posted for all of us...

On 12/09/2014 01:39 PM, Zak W wrote:
A: Yes.
Q: Does that happen with short messages too?
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is it such a bad thing?
A: Top-posting.

Sounds like a Johny Carson routine where he would say the
answer, then they would read the question. Carnac, I do
believe.

Batman: cockrobin

Carnac: What's that in your mouth?

--
Tekkie

Trolls cavalamb himself Metalworking 15 February 20th 08 02:26 AM
Please don't feed the trolls Doug Miller Woodworking 3 October 15th 06 11:35 PM
trolls tony stramella Metalworking 1 April 8th 06 02:24 PM
trolls.... Phil UK diy 6 August 22nd 05 09:07 PM
what is a trolls ? Steven Van Densen Woodworking 2 July 18th 03 04:25 PM