Posted to alt.fiftyplus,alt.home.repair,alt.slack

Default THIS PAST SUMMER

I rebuilt the back stairs. Not the whole cotton picker, mind you, just the
treads 'n risers. I'm in my 70's, having fought like a tiger in Nam. When
I took off my shirt (it was hot work), the neighbor ladies all came over to
admire my manly physique.

Comments?

--
Only a few men can be truly free; to be, in the proper sense of the word,
sui juris, master of his own time and powers, and able to say every morning,

Posted to alt.fiftyplus,alt.home.repair,alt.slack

On 12/1/2014 9:36 AM, Col. Edmund Burke wrote:
I rebuilt the back stairs. Not the whole cotton picker, mind you, just
the treads 'n risers. I'm in my 70's, having fought like a tiger in
Nam. When I took off my shirt (it was hot work), the neighbor ladies
all came over to admire my manly physique.

Comments?

When I take off my shirt, teams of guys in
bright colored uniforms come over, throw
buckets of water on me, and sponge me with
sea water, and try to drag me towards the
beach. All the time saying they just want
to help me.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/1/2014 9:36 AM, Col. Edmund Burke wrote:
When I took off my shirt (it was hot work), the neighbor ladies all came over to admire my manly physique.

Comments?

Chicks dig manatees.
Posted to alt.fiftyplus,alt.home.repair,alt.slack

On Mon, 1 Dec 2014 06:36:04 -0800, "Col. Edmund Burke"
wrote:

I rebuilt the back stairs. Not the whole cotton picker, mind you, just the
treads 'n risers. I'm in my 70's, having fought like a tiger in Nam. When
I took off my shirt (it was hot work), the neighbor ladies all came over to
admire my manly physique.

Comments?

I believe it when you say you're in your 70's. But, I think
you refer to your IQ and not your age.

--
Sir Gregory
Posted to alt.fiftyplus,alt.home.repair,alt.slack

Col. Edmund Burke wrote:
I rebuilt the back stairs. Not the whole cotton picker, mind you, just
the treads 'n risers. I'm in my 70's, having fought like a tiger in
Nam. When I took off my shirt (it was hot work), the neighbor ladies
all came over to admire my manly physique.

Comments?

Hey, cotton pick'n Eric what are you doing here?

Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Col. Edmund Burke View Post
I rebuilt the back stairs. Not the whole cotton picker, mind you, just the
treads 'n risers. I'm in my 70's, having fought like a tiger in Nam. When
I took off my shirt (it was hot work), the neighbor ladies all came over to
admire my manly physique.

Comments?

--
Only a few men can be truly free; to be, in the proper sense of the word,
sui juris, master of his own time and powers, and able to say every morning,
"This day is my own." Your Colonel is one of those men.
With me it's mostly the neighborhood dogs all gathering around and jumping up to lick my face since I started using that new men's cologne called "Beef Cake".

Last edited by nestork : December 1st 14 at 05:03 PM
Posted to alt.fiftyplus,alt.home.repair,alt.slack

"Tony Hwang" wrote in message
Col. Edmund Burke wrote:
I rebuilt the back stairs. Not the whole cotton picker, mind you, just
the treads 'n risers. I'm in my 70's, having fought like a tiger in
Nam. When I took off my shirt (it was hot work), the neighbor ladies
all came over to admire my manly physique.

Comments?

Hey, cotton pick'n Eric what are you doing here?

I do what I please, and everybuddy loves me for it.

Posted to alt.fiftyplus,alt.home.repair,alt.slack

wrote:

I rebuilt the back stairs. Not the whole cotton picker, mind you, just
the
treads 'n risers. I'm in my 70's, having fought like a tiger in Nam.
When
I took off my shirt (it was hot work), the neighbor ladies all came over
admire my manly physique.

Comments?

I believe it when you say you're in your 70's. But, I think
you refer to your IQ and not your age.

--
Sir Gregory

Hell's bells, Gweggy. I was born smarter 'n you.

Posted to alt.fiftyplus,alt.home.repair,alt.slack

"Col. Edmund Burke" wrote in message
"Tony Hwang" wrote in message
Col. Edmund Burke wrote:
I rebuilt the back stairs. Not the whole cotton picker, mind you, just
the treads 'n risers. I'm in my 70's, having fought like a tiger in
Nam. When I took off my shirt (it was hot work), the neighbor ladies
all came over to admire my manly physique.

Comments?

Hey, cotton pick'n Eric what are you doing here?

I do what I please, and everybuddy loves me for it.

And by the way, in the future you are hereby ordered to show the proper
respect due to a Nam war hero. Either "Colonel" or "Sir" will suffice.

Posted to alt.fiftyplus,alt.home.repair,alt.slack

"Tony Hwang" wrote in message
Col. Edmund Burke wrote:
I rebuilt the back stairs. Not the whole cotton picker, mind you, just
the treads 'n risers. I'm in my 70's, having fought like a tiger in
Nam. When I took off my shirt (it was hot work), the neighbor ladies
all came over to admire my manly physique.

Comments?

Hey, cotton pick'n Eric what are you doing here?

I do what I please, and everybuddy loves me for it.

And by the way, in the future you are hereby ordered to show the proper
respect due to a Nam war hero. Either "Colonel" or "Sir" will suffice.

Any time, Colonel. Now get your ass back to the kitchen and cook me some
chicken.....extra crispy.

Posted to alt.fiftyplus,alt.home.repair,alt.slack

"Tony Hwang" wrote in message
Col. Edmund Burke wrote:
I rebuilt the back stairs. Not the whole cotton picker, mind you, just
the treads 'n risers. I'm in my 70's, having fought like a tiger in
Nam. When I took off my shirt (it was hot work), the neighbor ladies
all came over to admire my manly physique.

Comments?

Hey, cotton pick'n Eric what are you doing here?

I do what I please, and everybuddy loves me for it.

And by the way, in the future you are hereby ordered to show the proper
respect due to a Nam war hero. Either "Colonel" or "Sir" will suffice.

Hmmm,
Where in 'Nam? I was there too. I was GS-13, Are you full bird Col.?
Posted to alt.fiftyplus,alt.home.repair,alt.slack

"Tony Hwang" wrote in message
Col. Edmund Burke wrote:
I rebuilt the back stairs. Not the whole cotton picker, mind you,
just
the treads 'n risers. I'm in my 70's, having fought like a tiger in
Nam. When I took off my shirt (it was hot work), the neighbor ladies
all came over to admire my manly physique.

Comments?

Hey, cotton pick'n Eric what are you doing here?

I do what I please, and everybuddy loves me for it.

And by the way, in the future you are hereby ordered to show the proper
respect due to a Nam war hero. Either "Colonel" or "Sir" will suffice.

Hmmm,
Where in 'Nam? I was there too. I was GS-13, Are you full bird Col.?

The whole bird is right on.

Posted to alt.fiftyplus,alt.home.repair,alt.slack

Col. Edmund Burke wrote:
"Tony Hwang" wrote in message
Col. Edmund Burke wrote:
I rebuilt the back stairs. Not the whole cotton picker, mind you,
just
the treads 'n risers. I'm in my 70's, having fought like a tiger in
Nam. When I took off my shirt (it was hot work), the neighbor ladies
all came over to admire my manly physique.

Comments?

Hey, cotton pick'n Eric what are you doing here?

I do what I please, and everybuddy loves me for it.

And by the way, in the future you are hereby ordered to show the proper
respect due to a Nam war hero. Either "Colonel" or "Sir" will suffice.

Hmmm,
Where in 'Nam? I was there too. I was GS-13, Are you full bird Col.?

The whole bird is right on.

No answer to first question?
Posted to alt.fiftyplus,alt.home.repair,alt.slack

On 12/1/2014 5:23 PM, Meanie wrote:
On 12/1/2014 3:45 PM, Col. Edmund Burke wrote:
And by the way, in the future you are hereby ordered to show the proper
respect due to a Nam war hero. Either "Colonel" or "Sir" will suffice.

Any time, Colonel. Now get your ass back to the kitchen and cook me some
chicken.....extra crispy.

And you will refer to me by proper title: Moron.

-
..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
..
Posted to alt.fiftyplus,alt.home.repair,alt.slack

On 12/1/2014 6:46 PM, Col. Edmund Burke wrote:
respect due to a Nam war hero. Either "Colonel" or "Sir" will suffice.

Hmmm,
Where in 'Nam? I was there too. I was GS-13, Are you full bird Col.?

The whole bird is right on.

Yo all get me some tender black met.
Extra sassy and crispy, Colonel.

-
..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

Senior Member

Tony Hwang wrote:
"Where in 'Nam? I was there too. I was GS-13, Are you full bird Col.?"

His Supreme Highness Col. Edmund Burke wrote:
"The whole bird is right on."

Tony wrote:
"No answer to first question?"

Your Supreme Highness, if you were in Viet Nam, you would have no trouble answering Tony's question: "Where in Nam?"

You can understand our concern. The internet is full of monkey fuks that will pretend to be something they're not.

Last edited by nestork : December 2nd 14 at 12:59 AM
Posted to alt.fiftyplus,alt.home.repair,alt.slack
% % is offline

Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 12/1/2014 5:23 PM, Meanie wrote:
On 12/1/2014 3:45 PM, Col. Edmund Burke wrote:
And by the way, in the future you are hereby ordered to show the
proper respect due to a Nam war hero. Either "Colonel" or "Sir"
will suffice.

Any time, Colonel. Now get your ass back to the kitchen and cook me
some chicken.....extra crispy.

And you will refer to me by proper title: Moron.

-
.
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org

is it slappnuts
.

Posted to alt.fiftyplus,alt.home.repair,alt.slack

"Tony Hwang" wrote in message
Col. Edmund Burke wrote:
I rebuilt the back stairs. Not the whole cotton picker, mind you,
just
the treads 'n risers. I'm in my 70's, having fought like a tiger in
Nam. When I took off my shirt (it was hot work), the neighbor ladies
all came over to admire my manly physique.

Comments?

Hey, cotton pick'n Eric what are you doing here?

I do what I please, and everybuddy loves me for it.

And by the way, in the future you are hereby ordered to show the proper
respect due to a Nam war hero. Either "Colonel" or "Sir" will suffice.

Hmmm,
Where in 'Nam? I was there too. I was GS-13, Are you full bird Col.?

I rode in the Blackhorse Brigade in Da Nang province. I really loved
kickin' ass, them were the good ol' days, recruit.

Posted to alt.fiftyplus,alt.home.repair,alt.slack

You are both **** stupid.
--
May those who curse days curse that day,
those who are ready to rouse Leviathan.