Posted to alt.fiftyplus,alt.home.repair,alt.slack
Schwartzgarrd: 'nestelnschlafhen' Schwartzgarrd: 'nestelnschlafhen' is offline

Default THIS PAST SUMMER

On 12/1/2014 11:36 AM, Col. Edmund Burke wrote:
"Sir Gregory Hall, Esq." wrote in message
On Mon, 1 Dec 2014 06:36:04 -0800, "Col. Edmund Burke"
wrote:

I rebuilt the back stairs. Not the whole cotton picker, mind you,
just the
treads 'n risers. I'm in my 70's, having fought like a tiger in Nam.
When
I took off my shirt (it was hot work), the neighbor ladies all came
over to
admire my manly physique.

Comments?

I believe it when you say you're in your 70's. But, I think
you refer to your IQ and not your age.

--
Sir Gregory

Hell's bells, Gweggy. I was born smarter 'n you.

You are both **** stupid.
--
May those who curse days curse that day,
those who are ready to rouse Leviathan.