Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Thanksgiving 20114

Thanksgiving day. I am so thankful to the media
for informing me of my white privilege. As an adult
white male, I'm so fortunate not to steal from
convenience stores, assault police officers, and get
shot to death. I never realized how much white
privilege I have, until now. I sure wish I had the
power to share my privilege with negro teenage males
in the cities. But, I'm unable to give you a hair cut,
leave your pistol home, show you how to buy fruits
and vegetables instead of crack rocks and coke, pull
up your saggy pants, put your base ball hat on forward,
get you to stop stealing, and teach you words to
replace "bitch, ho, mofo" that you, like, use, you
know, uh, like, you know, all the time. I'd cheerfully
share my white privilege with you, if I had some way
to do so.

Best wishes in all you do. I do care about you.

-
..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
..
Posted to alt.home.repair

Stormin Mormon wrote:
[...]

.
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

Hi,
Happy Thanksgiving. You are 100 years ahead of us, LOL!
Posted to alt.home.repair

Somehow you have contacted us from 18,100 years in the future...by the content, quality and demeanor of your message you must be in a facility for the mentally deranged. Please resume your normal injections.
Posted to alt.home.repair
dgk dgk is offline

On Thu, 27 Nov 2014 08:13:37 -0500, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

[...]

I'm sure Jesus is really happy with you. Well, maybe not.
Posted to alt.home.repair

This guy's a registered pedophile.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/28/2014 1:40 PM, Col. Edmund Burke wrote:
This guy's a registered pedophile.

Mildred, I told you not to tell anyone!

-
..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

Thanksgiving... Don Foreman Metalworking 0 November 30th 10 07:30 AM
Thanksgiving... Don Foreman Metalworking 1 November 27th 10 01:34 PM
Thanksgiving Lew Hodgett[_4_] Woodworking 1 November 27th 08 05:19 PM
Thanksgiving greg2468 Home Repair 5 November 22nd 07 01:07 PM
Happy Thanksgiving...THE REAL STORY OF THANKSGIVING Cliff Metalworking 13 November 30th 05 11:01 PM