Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Thanksgiving 20114

Thanksgiving day. I am so thankful to the media
for informing me of my white privilege. As an adult
white male, I'm so fortunate not to steal from
convenience stores, assault police officers, and get
shot to death. I never realized how much white
privilege I have, until now. I sure wish I had the
power to share my privilege with negro teenage males
in the cities. But, I'm unable to give you a hair cut,
leave your pistol home, show you how to buy fruits
and vegetables instead of crack rocks and coke, pull
up your saggy pants, put your base ball hat on forward,
get you to stop stealing, and teach you words to
replace "bitch, ho, mofo" that you, like, use, you
know, uh, like, you know, all the time. I'd cheerfully
share my white privilege with you, if I had some way
to do so.

Best wishes in all you do. I do care about you.

-
..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus