Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Replacement ladder feet

Replacement feet for an extension ladder. I can
get them online at Werner, but was hoping to
find them locally. No luck at HD or Lowes. Anyone
ever bought them in a store?

Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayayana View Post
Replacement feet for an extension ladder. I can
get them online at Werner, but was hoping to
find them locally. No luck at HD or Lowes. Anyone
ever bought them in a store?
I've never seen the feet for any kind of a ladder available separately in any store. This is such a specialized item that your only avenue is to order them from the manufacturer as a part for your ladder.

I've never seen the screw-in feet for fridges, stoves, washers or dryers available as anything but parts from the manufacturer either, so that pretty much tells you how interested retail stores would be in using up valuable shelf space to stock an item like ladder feet that simply wouldn't sell sufficiently to justify keeping them in stock. Stores like Home Depot, Lowes or Menards won't keep items in stock that don't earn their keep by selling quickly.

Replacement rubber laptop feet Jeff Liebermann Electronics Repair 4 April 25th 14 06:58 AM
step ladder replacement feet [email protected] UK diy 4 August 23rd 11 10:43 PM
Ladder rubber feet David J UK diy 17 June 10th 09 07:54 PM
Replacement feet/wheels for office chair Chris Styles UK diy 8 March 8th 06 01:25 AM
Rubber, vinyl, plastic feet for ladder. Perry Templeton Home Repair 2 September 16th 05 07:15 AM