Posted to alt.autos.toyota.camry,alt.home.repair,rec.autos.tech

Default What is Mr. Cheater's first name?

What is Mr. Cheater's first name?

I wanted to read up about him, but can't find Mr. Cheater online. The
inventor of the Cheater bar. There are so many things that couldn't get
done without his brilliant idea.
Posted to alt.autos.toyota.camry,alt.home.repair,rec.autos.tech

On Sat, 18 Oct 2014 17:50:30 -0400, micky
wrote:

What is Mr. Cheater's first name?

His first name is Mr.?

I wanted to read up about him, but can't find Mr. Cheater online. The
inventor of the Cheater bar. There are so many things that couldn't get
done without his brilliant idea.

Think leverage?
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by micky View Post
What is Mr. Cheater's first name?

I wanted to read up about him, but can't find Mr. Cheater online. The
inventor of the Cheater bar. There are so many things that couldn't get
done without his brilliant idea.
Try Bob.

Bob is a common men's first name. There's a good chance his name was Bob.

If that doesn't pan out, try Jim.
Posted to alt.autos.toyota.camry,alt.home.repair,rec.autos.tech

micky wrote:

What is Mr. Cheater's first name?

*Α ΒΩ ΚΑΙ ΧΑΡΙΣΤΙΩΝΙ ΤΑΝ ΓΑΝ ΚΙΝΗΣΩ *ΑΣΑΝ.

Archimedes.
Posted to alt.autos.toyota.camry,alt.home.repair,rec.autos.tech

On 10/18/2014 4:50 PM, micky wrote:
What is Mr. Cheater's first name?

I wanted to read up about him, but can't find Mr. Cheater online. The
inventor of the Cheater bar. There are so many things that couldn't get
done without his brilliant idea.

It is James and he is on Facebook at
https://www.facebook.com/james.cheater.7

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 19 Oct 2014 02:26:07 +0200, nestork
wrote:

micky;3297768 Wrote:
What is Mr. Cheater's first name?

I wanted to read up about him, but can't find Mr. Cheater online.
The
inventor of the Cheater bar. There are so many things that couldn't
get
done without his brilliant idea.

Try Bob.

Bob is a common men's first name. There's a good chance his name was
Bob.

If that doesn't pan out, try Jim.

No, his name was Jerry. That's why they call it "Jerry rigging"
Posted to alt.home.repair

"nestork" wrote in message ...

micky;3297768 Wrote:
What is Mr. Cheater's first name?

I wanted to read up about him, but can't find Mr. Cheater online.
The
inventor of the Cheater bar. There are so many things that couldn't
get
done without his brilliant idea.

Try Bob.

Bob is a common men's first name. There's a good chance his name was
Bob.

If that doesn't pan out, try Jim.

My guess is Peter or Skeeter.

Posted to alt.autos.toyota.camry,alt.home.repair,rec.autos.tech

On 10/18/2014 5:50 PM, micky wrote:
What is Mr. Cheater's first name?

I wanted to read up about him, but can't find Mr. Cheater online. The
inventor of the Cheater bar. There are so many things that couldn't get
done without his brilliant idea.

He died of cirrhosis, after spending too
much time at the family namesake. Not many
people knew his first name.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.autos.toyota.camry,alt.home.repair,rec.autos.tech

On 10/19/2014 6:42 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 10/18/2014 5:50 PM, micky wrote:
What is Mr. Cheater's first name?

I wanted to read up about him, but can't find Mr. Cheater online. The
inventor of the Cheater bar. There are so many things that couldn't get
done without his brilliant idea.

He died of cirrhosis, after spending too
much time at the family namesake. Not many
people knew his first name.

But if he spent that much of his time at the Cheater Bar, he must have
gotten laid a lot. At least when he was still sober and could perform.

Posted to alt.autos.toyota.camry,alt.home.repair,rec.autos.tech

"Unquestionably Confused"
wrote in message On 10/19/2014 6:42 AM, Stormin
Mormon wrote:
On 10/18/2014 5:50 PM, micky wrote:
What is Mr. Cheater's first name?

I wanted to read up about him, but can't find
Mr. Cheater online. The
inventor of the Cheater bar. There are so
many things that couldn't get
done without his brilliant idea.

He died of cirrhosis, after spending too
much time at the family namesake. Not many
people knew his first name.

But if he spent that much of his time at the
Cheater Bar, he must have gotten laid a lot. At
least when he was still sober and could perform.

In the end, he finally got un-screwed...

Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unquestionably Confused View Post
But if he spent that much of his time at the Cheater Bar, he must have
gotten laid a lot. At least when he was still sober and could perform.
Yes, I believe I met Mr. Cheater at the Cheater Bar once.

I said "Hi, Mr. Cheater. How are you?"

I guess he didn't remember me because he replied:

"I'm sorry, have we met? And was I sober at the time?"
Posted to alt.autos.toyota.camry,alt.home.repair,rec.autos.tech

In article ,
micky wrote:

What is Mr. Cheater's first name?

I wanted to read up about him, but can't find Mr. Cheater online. The
inventor of the Cheater bar. There are so many things that couldn't get
done without his brilliant idea.

The cheater bar was invented by a woman, goddamm
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malcom \Mal\ Reynolds View Post
The cheater bar was invented by a woman, goddamm
I heard it was invented by the wife of Yankees short stop Derek Jeter.

It's supposed to be called a "Jeter bar".
Posted to alt.autos.toyota.camry,alt.home.repair,rec.autos.tech

On Sun, 19 Oct 2014 10:44:25 -0700, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"
wrote:

In article ,
micky wrote:

What is Mr. Cheater's first name?

I wanted to read up about him, but can't find Mr. Cheater online. The
inventor of the Cheater bar. There are so many things that couldn't get
done without his brilliant idea.

The cheater bar was invented by a woman, goddamm

I've heard the circular saw was invented by a woman, a Shaker woman.
Shakers used to make a lot of furniture, so they did a lot of sawing.

But iirc, I couldn't confirm this online. Still there is loads of stuff
that's not online, but still on paper somewhere.
Posted to alt.autos.toyota.camry,alt.home.repair,rec.autos.tech

On Sun, 19 Oct 2014 15:35:28 -0400, micky
wrote:

I couldn't confirm this online. Still there is loads of stuff
that's not online, but still on paper somewhere.

Imagine that! The Internet is a scientific laboratory. Golly gee,
the things you learn... Who's cheating?

Posted to alt.autos.toyota.camry,alt.home.repair,rec.autos.tech

Mormon wrote:
On 10/18/2014 5:50 PM, micky wrote:
What is Mr. Cheater's first name?

I wanted to read up about him, but can't find
Mr. Cheater online. The
inventor of the Cheater bar. There are so
many things that couldn't get
done without his brilliant idea.

He died of cirrhosis, after spending too
much time at the family namesake. Not many
people knew his first name.

But if he spent that much of his time at the
Cheater Bar, he must have gotten laid a lot. At
least when he was still sober and could perform.

In the end, he finally got un-screwed...

Nuts off, by force?

-
..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
..
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
nestork wrote:

Malcom \Mal\ Reynolds;3298072 Wrote:

The cheater bar was invented by a woman, goddamm

I heard it was invented by the wife of Yankees short stop Derek Jeter.

It's supposed to be called a "Jeter bar".

Jeter hasn't had a wife`
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/20/2014 4:23 AM, Malcom "Mal" Reynolds wrote:
In article ,
nestork wrote:

Malcom \Mal\ Reynolds;3298072 Wrote:

The cheater bar was invented by a woman, goddamm

I heard it was invented by the wife of Yankees short stop Derek Jeter.

It's supposed to be called a "Jeter bar".

Jeter hasn't had a wife`

At least not one of his owng