Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Cheater's Notes

"Tater Gumfries" wrote in message
On Feb 8, 4:03 pm, "Sid9" wrote:

Sarah "Palm Pilot" read her entire speech word for word from paper on the
lectern.

Typically, that's what Obama does too -- read his speech. Difference
is, he can speak intelligently off the cuff too. Imagine Palin having
a sit down with Democrats askin her hard questions.

Tater

I've heard him speak "off the cuff". I hear very little intelligence there.
I hear very little original thought. Clichés and verbose combinations of
words that are just Newspeak.

Here's my take on sitting the two of them down for hard questions. Palin
would answer as a normal person, maybe not the most eloquent of the two.
Buckwheat would go on into the ozone on literary painting trips, splashing
his literary pallet all over the place, except on the answer.

Steve

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Feb 8, 4:03 pm, "Sid9" wrote:

Sarah "Palm Pilot" read her entire speech word for word from paper on the
lectern.

Typically, that's what Obama does too -- read his speech. Difference
is, he can speak intelligently off the cuff too. Imagine Palin having
a sit down with Democrats askin her hard questions.

Tater

I've heard him speak "off the cuff". *I hear very little intelligence there.
I hear very little original thought. *Clichés and verbose combinations of
words that are just Newspeak.

Here's my take on sitting the two of them down for hard questions. *Palin
would answer as a normal person, maybe not the most eloquent of the two.
Buckwheat would go on into the ozone on literary painting trips, splashing
his literary pallet all over the place, except on the answer.

Steve

Your lack of education is showing.

TMT