Posted to alt.home.repair

Default looking to replace a 10' X 10' canopy roof

Just like the other gentleman looking for a 10' X 20' roof replacemnet,I
am looking for a replacement roof canopy for my canopy, a 10 ft. x 10
ft. steel frame cabana. The ref. code ASC 940363 FEB 39000-00. The manual
has a customer service number of 1-877-687-2012, but when I call it, I get
a message saying, "this phone number is disconnected." Anyone have any
luck getting a replacement roof for this popular canopy ?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/07/2014 12:44 AM, Charlie wrote:
Just like the other gentleman looking for a 10' X 20' roof replacemnet,I
am looking for a replacement roof canopy for my canopy, a 10 ft. x 10 ft. steel frame cabana. The ref. code ASC 940363 FEB 39000-00. The manual
has a customer service number of 1-877-687-2012, but when I call it, I get
a message saying, "this phone number is disconnected." Anyone have any
luck getting a replacement roof for this popular canopy ?

ERROR!

USENET propagation failure, post rejected, returned to HomeOwners Hub.