Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Female Columbia cycling uniform.....

Columbia’s Women’s Cycling Team

"At the Tour of Tuscany over the weekend, Columbia’s women’s cycling
team was the buzz of the cycling world but the attention wasn’t due to
the cyclists’ athletic prowess."

Where is the bad? Did I miss something?

Pic:

https://tinyurl.com/m6l65ka

http://nextimpulsesports.com/2014/09/15/columbias-womens-cycling-teams-new-jerseys-drew-attention-wrong-reasons/

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Pico Rico" wrote in message

"Oren" wrote in message
Columbia's Women's Cycling Team

"At the Tour of Tuscany over the weekend, Columbia's women's cycling
team was the buzz of the cycling world but the attention wasn't due to
the cyclists' athletic prowess."

Where is the bad? Did I miss something?

Pic:

https://tinyurl.com/m6l65ka

http://nextimpulsesports.com/2014/09/15/columbias-womens-cycling-teams-new-jerseys-drew-attention-wrong-reasons/

are you blind man?

http://mashable.com/2014/09/15/colom...cling-uniform/

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 9/16/2014 5:38 PM, Oren wrote:
Columbia’s Women’s Cycling Team

"At the Tour of Tuscany over the weekend, Columbia’s women’s cycling
team was the buzz of the cycling world but the attention wasn’t due to
the cyclists’ athletic prowess."

Where is the bad? Did I miss something?

Pic:

https://tinyurl.com/m6l65ka

http://nextimpulsesports.com/2014/09/15/columbias-womens-cycling-teams-new-jerseys-drew-attention-wrong-reasons/

When I bicycled many years ago, I wore shorts like these which are great
for freedom of movement. They have a chamois built into the crotch area
for moisture and shock absorbance. If this team did not have the
chamois' it would be a sight to behold.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 9/16/2014 5:38 PM, Oren wrote:
Columbia’s Women’s Cycling Team

"At the Tour of Tuscany over the weekend, Columbia’s women’s cycling
team was the buzz of the cycling world but the attention wasn’t due to
the cyclists’ athletic prowess."

Where is the bad? Did I miss something?

Pic:

https://tinyurl.com/m6l65ka

http://nextimpulsesports.com/2014/09/15/columbias-womens-cycling-teams-new-jerseys-drew-attention-wrong-reasons/

Can't believe the women actually wore them.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 16 Sep 2014 14:38:55 -0700, Oren wrote:

Columbia’s Women’s Cycling Team

"At the Tour of Tuscany over the weekend, Columbia’s women’s cycling
team was the buzz of the cycling world but the attention wasn’t due to
the cyclists’ athletic prowess."

Where is the bad? Did I miss something?

Pic:

https://tinyurl.com/m6l65ka

http://nextimpulsesports.com/2014/09/15/columbias-womens-cycling-teams-new-jerseys-drew-attention-wrong-reasons/

Yes, you did miss something. I thought you were more observant.

I can certainly understand what the uproar is over the skin-toned
portion of fabric. They are a racing team and in racing you eliminate
as much weight as possible, anywhere possible. Their jersey designer,
not being a racer, clearly missed the opportunity to eliminate the
skin-toned fabric all together and make the jerseys two-piece jerseys!
That's what I would have done.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Oren" wrote in message

Columbia's Women's Cycling Team

"At the Tour of Tuscany over the weekend, Columbia's women's cycling
team was the buzz of the cycling world but the attention wasn't due to
the cyclists' athletic prowess."

Where is the bad? Did I miss something?

Oren, Oren, Oren...where are your eyes, man? Can't you see the lack of
tranparency??

--

dadiOH
____________________________

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 16 Sep 2014 23:07:55 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Where is the bad? Did I miss something?

Pic:

https://tinyurl.com/m6l65ka

http://nextimpulsesports.com/2014/09/15/columbias-womens-cycling-teams-new-jerseys-drew-attention-wrong-reasons/

Can't believe the women actually wore them.

Why not? What is your reason to believe they wore that uniform against
bad advise? It showed some coochie in my link. Some seemed attractive?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 9/17/2014 7:06 PM, Oren wrote:
On Tue, 16 Sep 2014 23:07:55 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Where is the bad? Did I miss something?

Pic:

https://tinyurl.com/m6l65ka

http://nextimpulsesports.com/2014/09/15/columbias-womens-cycling-teams-new-jerseys-drew-attention-wrong-reasons/

Can't believe the women actually wore them.

Why not? What is your reason to believe they wore that uniform against
bad advise? It showed some coochie in my link. Some seemed attractive?

I like scantily clad or naked woman as much as anyone. There is a time
and place for sexy, but those outfits are hideous and poor taste.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 9/16/14, 5:38 PM, Oren wrote:
Columbia’s Women’s Cycling Team

"At the Tour of Tuscany over the weekend, Columbia’s women’s cycling
team was the buzz of the cycling world but the attention wasn’t due to
the cyclists’ athletic prowess."

Where is the bad? Did I miss something?

A racing cyclist isn't properly dressed without a helmet. Allowing them
to pose that way would have an undesirable effect on impressionable
young cyclists.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 18 Sep 2014 05:31:58 -0400, J Burns
wrote:

On 9/16/14, 5:38 PM, Oren wrote:
Columbia’s Women’s Cycling Team

"At the Tour of Tuscany over the weekend, Columbia’s women’s cycling
team was the buzz of the cycling world but the attention wasn’t due to
the cyclists’ athletic prowess."

Where is the bad? Did I miss something?

A racing cyclist isn't properly dressed without a helmet. Allowing them
to pose that way would have an undesirable effect on impressionable
young cyclists.

I thought I missed something. It's the helmets, silly me.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 9/18/2014 5:31 AM, J Burns wrote:

A racing cyclist isn't properly dressed without a helmet. Allowing them
to pose that way would have an undesirable effect on impressionable
young cyclists.

If they were on a bike I could see your point. In a group photo,
helmets would be partly hiding them.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On 9/16/14, 5:38 PM, Oren wrote:
Columbia’s Women’s Cycling Team

"At the Tour of Tuscany over the weekend, Columbia’s women’s cycling
team was the buzz of the cycling world but the attention wasn’t due to
the cyclists’ athletic prowess."

Where is the bad? Did I miss something?

A racing cyclist isn't properly dressed without a helmet. Allowing them
to pose that way would have an undesirable effect on impressionable
young cyclists.

I thought I missed something. It's the helmets, silly me.

Now I am reminded of a friend I used to bicycle with.
He did not like guys in front of him and would try to pass them.
OTOH if the cyclist was a female, he would race to catch up with her but
then cycle behind her.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 18 Sep 2014 14:12:26 -0400, Frank
wrote:

Now I am reminded of a friend I used to bicycle with.
He did not like guys in front of him and would try to pass them.
OTOH if the cyclist was a female, he would race to catch up with her but
then cycle behind her.

I'd do the same thing. Hang back an observe adoration, of female
buttocks deserving recognition.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 9/18/14, 1:44 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 9/18/2014 5:31 AM, J Burns wrote:

A racing cyclist isn't properly dressed without a helmet. Allowing them
to pose that way would have an undesirable effect on impressionable
young cyclists.

If they were on a bike I could see your point. In a group photo,
helmets would be partly hiding them.

Two of them have something important hidden. It would have been a more
attractive photo if they'd worn helmets with lettering across the
forehead reminding the photographer, "MY EYES ARE UP HERE."

School uniform Jeff Lawrence UK diy 0 April 8th 09 03:59 PM
FA: 4 Type N Female to Female Adapters RF King Electronics Repair 0 July 24th 08 10:53 PM
female 3.5mm to dual female RCA Pasquale Electronics 21 January 4th 05 06:27 PM
female DIN to dual female RCA Pasquale Electronics 0 December 30th 04 08:52 PM