Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Bridal Room Decoration Latest Ideas

bridal room decoration : special and attractive decoration for a bride's room,impressive tips containing: furniture,flowers,wall hanging,lighting ..etc
http://www.bedroom-idea.com/2014/04/...s-bedroom.html
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 09/16/2014 06:32 AM, almiranda wrote:
bridal room decoration : special and attractive decoration for a bride's room,impressive tips containing: furniture,flowers,wall hanging,lighting ..etc
http://www.bedroom-idea.com.invalid/...s-bedroom.html

Smells like spam....

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 16 Sep 2014 13:03:25 -0500, sam E
wrote:

On 09/16/2014 06:32 AM, almiranda wrote:
bridal room decoration : special and attractive decoration for a bride's room,impressive tips containing: furniture,flowers,wall hanging,lighting ..etc
httppppppp://www.bedroom-idea.com.invalid/2014/04/decorating-ideas-for-brides-bedroom.html

Smells like spam....

You catch on fast. And then post the exact link to the spam. I fixed
it for you.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On 09/16/2014 06:32 AM, almiranda wrote:
bridal room decoration : special and attractive decoration for a bride's room,impressive tips containing: furniture,flowers,wall hanging,lighting ..etc
httppppppp://www.bedroom-idea.com.invalid/2014/04/decorating-id

Smells like spam....

You catch on fast. And then post the exact link to the spam. I fixed
it for you.

But the spammer put in "invalid" to make sure we didn't find her. Hmmm
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 20 Sep 2014 02:13:21 -0400, micky
wrote:

But the spammer put in "invalid" to make sure we didn't find her. Hmmm

Using "invalid" in the e-mail line is not enough to hide. She posted
from Morocco via Google. Just sayin'.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

But the spammer put in "invalid" to make sure we didn't find her. Hmmm

Using "invalid" in the e-mail line is not enough to hide. She posted

By didn't find, I meant that clicking on the address she gave woudn't
bring up the url, so it's as though she didn't want us to see it.

from Morocco via Google. Just sayin'.