Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Whirlpool strikes again

Hi All,

While trying to figure out what the heck on a wrong part
from Whirlpool's parts diagram, I came across this video:

http://www.appliancepartspros.com/wh...ap3873993.html

Click on the "Repair video". Run it up to 2:45 and watch till
4:20. In another world, this would be funny! AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH !!!!!
Whirlpool's tech writers must have been fired from the I-R-S !!!

Yup. Another trip to Reno, this time with the old part (with
part number sticker) in hand to purchase the correct part.

-T

Microsoft Strikes Again... Jim Thompson Electronic Schematics 12 December 2nd 09 12:48 AM
Obama strikes again... Jim Thompson Electronic Schematics 11 August 13th 09 04:13 PM
lightning strikes Stephen[_6_] UK diy 58 July 10th 09 03:47 AM
HOA strikes again HeyBub[_3_] Home Repair 34 June 21st 09 09:58 PM
Citgo Strikes Again [email protected] Electronics 1 August 3rd 07 11:27 PM