Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT? basketball hoops

I found a basketball hoop, and instead of the sqiggly things one can
hook the net to, this one has what look like small carpet tacks pointed
up. Little nails with heads.

I want to advertise and give the thing away, but I don't know what these
things are called or what kind of net is to be used???

What say ye?
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT? basketball hoops What is it?

micky posted for all of us...

And I know how to SNIP

I found a basketball hoop, and instead of the sqiggly things one can
hook the net to, this one has what look like small carpet tacks pointed
up. Little nails with heads.

I want to advertise and give the thing away, but I don't know what these
things are called or what kind of net is to be used???

What say ye?

Sure it's not a paint scraper. Sounds like a torture device for errant hands
..... and balls.

--
Tekkie

Basketball Noise Buck Turgidson Home Repair 22 August 3rd 18 01:47 AM
motorised hoops Vass[_8_] UK diy 19 August 2nd 11 03:53 PM
Home repair and basketball mm Home Repair 8 April 26th 07 04:02 PM
Basketball Net base HLamlin Home Repair 6 April 25th 05 04:48 PM
WOOD MAST HOOPS J T Woodworking 0 August 6th 04 08:16 AM