Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Engineering problem

Please don't sneer! This has been bugging me for ages.

Orange pails from Home Despot. Carrying handle comes off.
I go to put it back. One side goes in one way; the other upside down. Put one in, the other won't go.

How were these put together in the first place? Is it just brute force required to put handle back?

Or?...

It isn't the damn individual pail... it's my seeming inability to solve problem!

HB