Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Video Shows Kids Shocked In Hialeah Pool

Miami, FL

"...The video shows a little girl touch the hand railing and
immediately she is shocked. Her father quickly reacts, getting
shocked himself as he pulls her out. Her body appears lifeless. As
the pool empties out, one child is still attached to the railing
unable to move. Electricity makes your muscles contract which means
you can’t move. That becomes quite clear when Freddie Cabrera enters
the video. He reaches in for his granddaughter Daniella. As he
touches her, he feels a charge which causes him to fall back as he’s
pulling her out. His quick reaction may have saved her life."

[...]

"Thus far a preliminary investigation has pointed to unconnected
ground wires in the pool pump house. The wires are supposed to take
electrical charges to the ground, away from the pool.

Crime scene photos show the wires hanging in the air rather than
heading toward the ground."

https://tinyurl.com/p6yhpny

http://preview.tinyurl.com/p6yhpny

Three children were briefly hospitalized after the incident, which
occurred at an apartment complex.

Shocked! Fred Home Repair 209 November 17th 13 10:18 PM
I was shocked (welding) [email protected][_2_] Metalworking 24 July 29th 07 06:41 PM
Getting Shocked at Sink [email protected] Home Repair 8 June 7th 06 11:56 PM
Ever get shocked? Scott Lane Electronics Repair 3 April 27th 06 04:28 PM
Please recommend the Best Automatic Pool cleaner for my pool - I provided details of my pool [email protected] Home Repair 3 January 28th 06 03:12 AM