Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Streaming Netflix

On Tue, 22 Apr 2014 09:13:32 -0400, "Mayayana"
wrote in

|I have been using the little red envelopes for years, but recently got
curious about streaming instead. Anybody use that? Satisfied? Prefer to
red envelopes?

I get the DVD service and love it. I still don't
know how they can afford such cheap prices,
given Hollywood royalty costs.

+1 on that. Also, I've read that the streaming movie selection is
pathetic compared to the DVD selection. I assuming that NetFlix is
pushing streaming so it can get away from postage; but I would rather
pay more and keep the DVDs.

I had a chance awhile back to check out Netflix
streaming service and was unimpressed. I didn't
recognize the movies listed on the front page. When
I searched for a few things I might be interested in,
they weren't there.

I've read other complaints like that.