Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default goose neck, industrial quality, battery powered LED (bright) light

Since I'm here ...

I'm looking for an industrial quality, goose necked LED, clip mount, battery powered, flashlight.

I work in an industrial environment, working inside a complex machines, aligning this and that. We all struggle with "light". There just isn't enough.

The company purchased some "damn" bright LED lights, but they are hand held. We need a goose necked, battery operated light, that clips. The areas are tight, so it can't have a head a foot across (like a trouble light flood).

It has to be industrial quality. We'd spend $100 on it. It must clip mount. It must be bright. It must last at least 4 hours.

Thank you all.