Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Harbor Freight Easter Only 25% Off Coupon

Good online as well.
Click on the coupon for a large version.

http://oi61.tinypic.com/o09sat.jpg

http://tinypic.com/r/o09sat/8
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/19/2014 6:48 PM, Red Green wrote:
Good online as well.
Click on the coupon for a large version.

http://oi61.tinypic.com/o09sat.jpg

http://tinypic.com/r/o09sat/8

What a shame. The Chinese are tempting a
Christian nation to shop on the sabbath,
instead of go to church.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 19 Apr 2014 19:18:35 -0400, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

On 4/19/2014 6:48 PM, Red Green wrote:
Good online as well.
Click on the coupon for a large version.

http://oi61.tinypic.com/o09sat.jpg

http://tinypic.com/r/o09sat/8

What a shame. The Chinese are tempting a
Christian nation to shop on the sabbath,
instead of go to church.

Do Mormons have a Son Rise service at sun rise?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/19/2014 8:09 PM, Oren wrote:
On Sat, 19 Apr 2014 19:18:35 -0400, Stormin Mormon
What a shame. The Chinese are tempting a
Christian nation to shop on the sabbath,
instead of go to church.

Do Mormons have a Son Rise service at sun rise?

Tomorrow our Resurrection services at
regular time.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 19 Apr 2014 20:21:06 -0400, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

On 4/19/2014 8:09 PM, Oren wrote:
On Sat, 19 Apr 2014 19:18:35 -0400, Stormin Mormon
What a shame. The Chinese are tempting a
Christian nation to shop on the sabbath,
instead of go to church.

Do Mormons have a Son Rise service at sun rise?

Tomorrow our Resurrection services at
regular time.

From that, I'm not sure if you can go to HF before or after the
Resurrection service, as I don't know what it means.

Son Rise or sun rise? If you go to Son Rise service at sun rise - that
leaves the rest of the day to go to HF. I don't recall a Resurrection
service after sun set.

IOW, what time of the day do Mormons celebrate?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/19/2014 8:38 PM, Oren wrote:
Do Mormons have a Son Rise service at sun rise?

Tomorrow our Resurrection services at
regular time.

IOW, what time of the day do Mormons celebrate?

Typically 9 or 9:30 start, and services run
three hours. Sacrament, Sunday school, then
Priesthood and Relief Society. Chance to walk
around and use the bathroom every hour.

Some buildings host two services, so some
congregations have other times. 11:30 start is
possible.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 19 Apr 2014 21:03:46 -0400, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

On 4/19/2014 8:38 PM, Oren wrote:
Do Mormons have a Son Rise service at sun rise?

Tomorrow our Resurrection services at
regular time.

IOW, what time of the day do Mormons celebrate?

Typically 9 or 9:30 start, and services run
three hours. Sacrament, Sunday school, then
Priesthood and Relief Society. Chance to walk
around and use the bathroom every hour.

Some buildings host two services, so some
congregations have other times. 11:30 start is
possible.

I was just curious. Some Christian denominations celebrate the
Resurrection at sun rise, and then have an evening service.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/19/2014 9:19 PM, Oren wrote:
IOW, what time of the day do Mormons celebrate?

Typically 9 or 9:30 start, and services run
three hours. Sacrament, Sunday school, then
Priesthood and Relief Society. Chance to walk
around and use the bathroom every hour.

Some buildings host two services, so some
congregations have other times. 11:30 start is
possible.

I was just curious. Some Christian denominations celebrate the
Resurrection at sun rise, and then have an evening service.

That's powerful symbolism. I'm sure that's
a wonderful message, they teach.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

Stormin Mormon wrote:

Typically 9 or 9:30 start, and services run
three hours. Sacrament, Sunday school, then
Priesthood and Relief Society. Chance to walk
around and use the bathroom every hour.

You really need to convert. Find a Catholic church with masses every hour on
the hour. If the priest looks like he's going to run over and blow the
schedule, there's this big hook... And you thought those crosiers were just
decorative.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/19/2014 11:34 PM, rbowman wrote:
Stormin Mormon wrote:

Typically 9 or 9:30 start, and services run
three hours. Sacrament, Sunday school, then
Priesthood and Relief Society. Chance to walk
around and use the bathroom every hour.

You really need to convert. Find a Catholic church with masses every hour on
the hour. If the priest looks like he's going to run over and blow the
schedule, there's this big hook... And you thought those crosiers were just
decorative.

I appreciate the time. Every week I get some
kind of spiritual message, which is what I
needed to hear. Three hours feels about right,
for me. I'd not want to march in and out on
the hour. That would seem a bit too brief.
Overall, I'm having a good experience with LDS,
no desire to convert. Thanks for thinking of
me.

--
..
Christopher A. Young

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 04/19/2014 10:34 PM, rbowman wrote:
Stormin Mormon wrote:

Typically 9 or 9:30 start, and services run
three hours. Sacrament, Sunday school, then
Priesthood and Relief Society. Chance to walk
around and use the bathroom every hour.

You really need to convert. Find a Catholic church with masses every hour on
the hour. If the priest looks like he's going to run over and blow the
schedule, there's this big hook... And you thought those crosiers were just
decorative.

Something reminds me of "The Simpsons" where Lisa's favorite time of the
week is Sunday afternoon because it's the maximum amount of time before
more church.

--
"Skeptics don't play rush-in roulette."
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 21 Apr 2014 14:13:48 -0500, notX
wrote:

"Skeptics don't play rush-in roulette."

This is true. My best method is my terms:

Calculated use of force.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Oren posted for all of us...

And I know how to SNIP

IOW, what time of the day do Mormons celebrate?

Ask Hairy Reid.

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 21 Apr 2014 19:57:40 -0400, Tekkie®
wrote:

IOW, what time of the day do Mormons celebrate?

Ask Hairy Reid.

You ask him. I'll be bothered. Reid is near his end. I personally
think the man has lost his mind.

Look for the spring punch at HF. A dandy tool.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Oren posted for all of us...

And I know how to SNIP

wrote:

IOW, what time of the day do Mormons celebrate?

Ask Hairy Reid.

You ask him. I'll be bothered. Reid is near his end. I personally
think the man has lost his mind.

Look for the spring punch at HF. A dandy tool.

A favorite of FF schools everywhere. Great for breaking windows.

--
Tekkie

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/22/2014 9:32 PM, Tekkie® wrote:

Look for the spring punch at HF. A dandy tool.

A favorite of FF schools everywhere. Great for breaking windows.

Less favorably, also popular with yob.
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/yob

--
..