Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Chicago Replacement Windows

Window coverings do not just block sunlight. They also give your home privacy and at the same time protect your carpet, http://neednewwindows.com/ furniture and wooden floors from the harmful effects of too much sunlight. Window coverings also provide ample insulation.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/31/2014 10:42 PM, wrote:
Window coverings do not just block sunlight. They also give your home
privacy and at the same time protect your carpet,
http://neednewwindows.com/ furniture and wooden floors from the
harmful effects of too much sunlight. Window coverings also provide
ample insulation.

Since he wishes to continue spamming, I think we ought to just check him
out and see if he's got anything worthwhile.

Here's his telephone number which is on the website. Next time I'm up
doing a **** call at 3:00AM, I'll reach for the phone and callg

Call: 773-708-0787
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Asshole full-quotes original spam (was: Chicago Replacement Windows)

The moron Unquestionably Confused wrote:

Since he wishes to continue spamming, I think we ought to just check
him out and see if he's got anything worthwhile.

So why did you full-quote the material that they spammed here, including
their URL?

You are an absolute ass for purporting to diss them while you full-quote
their original bull**** material and you help them by repeating their
URL.