Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Chicago Replacement Windows

windows, made up of either glass or polycarbonate, are installed over the standard windows to protect the latter from various elements of nature like sun, wind, rain, hail and snow. In a standard skylight, glass panels are held together with putty, small nails and framing. Over a period of time, extreme weather conditions grind down the sealant, and result in

http://neednewwindows.com/
the formation of gaps and fissures through which energy loss occurs at a rapid pace. Storm windows not only protect the single-pane casements from the damaging forces of nature, but also play a significant role in energy conversion
Posted to alt.home.repair

I usually get Pittsburgh, at www.harborfreight.com cause
Pittsburgh, PA is closer to me in NYS.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 22 Mar 2014 14:19:36 -0400, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

I usually get Pittsburgh, at www.harborfreight.com cause
Pittsburgh, PA is closer to me in NYS.

The SPAMMER is from India. I never thought or imagined they sold
Chicago windows there.... be warned.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

I usually get Pittsburgh, at www.harborfreight.com cause
Pittsburgh, PA is closer to me in NYS.

The SPAMMER is from India. I never thought or imagined they sold
Chicago windows there.... be warned.

Wow, should I have sent my bank account number?

--
..
Christopher A. Young