Posted to alt.home.repair

Default 'rat from hell'

"...It turned out that the rat had found its way into the apartment
cellars by chewing through cement and wood, the pest controllers
explained."

And chewed through the dishwasher water line...

40cm = 15.7 inch, less the tail.

Pics:

http://www.thelocal.se/20140326/40cm-rat-from-hell-caught-in-sweden
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/27/2014 9:06 PM, Oren wrote:
"...It turned out that the rat had found its way into the apartment
cellars by chewing through cement and wood, the pest controllers
explained."

And chewed through the dishwasher water line...

40cm = 15.7 inch, less the tail.

Pics:

http://www.thelocal.se/20140326/40cm-rat-from-hell-caught-in-sweden

That damn rat is bigger than Sandy my Rotthuahua. I took Sandy to the
dogtor Tuesday and she had to spend the night in the dogspital. I've got
her on the same schedule as me to take medications and I'm going to have
to bathe her every other day with her prescription shampoo to get her
skin to heal. The poor little critter has been scratching constantly and
it may take a while to get her better. o_O

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/27/2014 10:06 PM, Oren wrote:
"...It turned out that the rat had found its way into the apartment
cellars by chewing through cement and wood, the pest controllers
explained."

And chewed through the dishwasher water line...

40cm = 15.7 inch, less the tail.

Pics:

http://www.thelocal.se/20140326/40cm-rat-from-hell-caught-in-sweden

They should have used duct tape.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 28 Mar 2014 17:43:35 -0500, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

On 3/27/2014 9:06 PM, Oren wrote:
"...It turned out that the rat had found its way into the apartment
cellars by chewing through cement and wood, the pest controllers
explained."

And chewed through the dishwasher water line...

40cm = 15.7 inch, less the tail.

Pics:

http://www.thelocal.se/20140326/40cm-rat-from-hell-caught-in-sweden

That damn rat is bigger than Sandy my Rotthuahua. I took Sandy to the
dogtor Tuesday and she had to spend the night in the dogspital. I've got
her on the same schedule as me to take medications and I'm going to have
to bathe her every other day with her prescription shampoo to get her
skin to heal. The poor little critter has been scratching constantly and
it may take a while to get her better. o_O

TDD

Boo, our African barkless small game hound (Basenji) can get too
licking, snortin' under his leg. Early days, causing a red rash. The
vet had us use some type of spray to stop that.

He still snorts and licks, but no rash. Damn African dogs are funny.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On 3/27/2014 9:06 PM, Oren wrote:
[...]

Those are cool dogs albeit quite unusual. Can he go out and feed himself
on the local critter population? Many years ago I raised a Weimaraner
from a pup and when he got into trouble for getting into the garbage can
in the kitchen, he had to spend the night outside. The next morning
there were ground squirrel and rabbit carcases all around the yard and
he rolled around in them requiring that he got a bath. Dead animal goo
was like aftershave or cologne to him. Sandy was after a gray squirrel a
while ago but I don't think she understands that she can't climb the
wall or trees after them. She will give them hell for trespassing in her
territory though. ^_^

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On 3/27/2014 9:06 PM, Oren wrote:
[...]

I can say to Boo, "get the pussy". What a hoot when he sights out the
landscape, on the fence or a cat in a tree.

.... the most stubborn dog I've ever known. My buddy, just like me.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Oren posted for all of us...

And I know how to SNIP

"...It turned out that the rat had found its way into the apartment
cellars by chewing through cement and wood, the pest controllers
explained."

And chewed through the dishwasher water line...

40cm = 15.7 inch, less the tail.

Pics:

http://www.thelocal.se/20140326/40cm-rat-from-hell-caught-in-sweden

So this is how Swedish meatballs are made?

--
Tekkie

How the hell Larry Jaques Metalworking 2 December 24th 08 10:55 PM
How the hell Larry Jaques Metalworking 9 December 24th 08 12:14 PM
How the hell Peter DiVergilio Metalworking 0 December 22nd 08 02:51 PM
PTV 745 from hell [email protected] Electronics Repair 1 September 12th 07 04:51 PM
What the hell is this? I am I Home Repair 2 August 30th 05 01:04 AM