Posted to alt.home.repair

Default 'rat from hell'

On 3/27/2014 9:06 PM, Oren wrote:
"...It turned out that the rat had found its way into the apartment
cellars by chewing through cement and wood, the pest controllers
explained."

And chewed through the dishwasher water line...

40cm = 15.7 inch, less the tail.

Pics:

http://www.thelocal.se/20140326/40cm-rat-from-hell-caught-in-sweden

That damn rat is bigger than Sandy my Rotthuahua. I took Sandy to the
dogtor Tuesday and she had to spend the night in the dogspital. I've got
her on the same schedule as me to take medications and I'm going to have
to bathe her every other day with her prescription shampoo to get her
skin to heal. The poor little critter has been scratching constantly and
it may take a while to get her better. o_O

TDD