Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers,rec.travel.air

Default 20 employees of Freescale Semiconductor were on flight MH370

Wow. If I were one of the 10 employees blocked from flying on this
plane, I'd be out buying a lottery ticket.

I bet that Jimmy Hoffa will turn up as they search for this plane...

You know something?

Egypt Air flight 990 departed JFK on October 31, 1999, at some point
after midnight. Perhaps 1 am. Just before 2 am the plane nose-dived
into the Atlantic Ocean. There was a lot of friction between the NTSB
and Egypt over what caused the crash - because Egypt refused to accept
the pilot committed suicide as the NTSB concluded. The flight was
normal unti 1:49 AM, Sunday October 31, 1999. By 1:52 am, the plane had
crashed.

Daylight savings time was scheduled to end - at 2:00 am, Sunday October
31, 1999.

And now this Malaysia Airlines plane also goes down on what, the night
or morning that DST is happening in some parts of the world?

This is one heck of a coincidence that these planes are blowing up or
disintigrating in mid-flight when DST starting or ending.

========================

Doubts over why 20 Freescale staffs in missing MH 370
March 10, 2014 4:56 pm

It looks like 20 of the passengers travelling on Malaysia Airlines
Flight 370 worked for the chipmaker Freescale, Techeye.net reported
Monday.

The Austin Texas-based company made a statement confirming that 12 of
the employees are from Malaysia and eight are from China.

The question now remains why there were so many Freescale employees on
board. According to a former employee who worked for Motorola the
company used to have a policy not to allow that many employees on board
a plane at once. Motorola spun off its chip making division to form
Freescale.

According to the employee who posted on Slashdot, Motorola forbade two
executives and six or eight regular employees to board the same plane.

"Situations like this, rare as they are, was the reason. I wonder if
Freescale still has those rules and ignored them, or didn’t copy them
over," the online quoted him as saying.

It is still not clear why the plane lost radio and radar contact and
search for the 777 and its passengers began at first light this morning.
It appears that four people with stolen passports were on the passenger
lists.

The Boeing 777-200ER departed Kuala Lumpur International Airport at
12:41AM Saturday in good weather, and it was expected to land in Beijing
at 6:30AM, a 2,300-mile trip.

Air traffic controllers in Subang, outside Kuala Lumpur, lost contact
with the plane about 1:30AM Rahman said. Earlier, the airline said the
jetliner lost contact at 2:40AM.

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/nati...-30228860.html
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, March 10, 2014 8:52:45 PM UTC-4, Home Guy wrote:
[...]

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/nati...-in-missing-ll MH--30228860.html

When I worked at motorola through a CIA operative the big deal was french spies sabotaging the robots. A couple of theemployees were offed. Possibly NSA. They razed the building a while ago.
I demand the microchip out of my back.
Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers,rec.travel.air

On 3/10/2014 7:52 PM, Homo Gay wrote:
Wow. If I were one of the 10 employees blocked from flying on this
plane, I'd be out buying a lottery ticket.

I bet that Jimmy Hoffa will turn up as they search for this plane...

You know something?

Homo Gay, everyone knows the missing airliners were either snatched out
of the sky by outer space alien mother ships or people from the future
came back to get them because humanity's activities had damaged human
DNA so much that it caused sterility. Dang, I thought everyone knew
that! o_O

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers,rec.travel.air

On 3/15/2014 10:43 AM, Home Guy wrote:
Does any know where Kris Kristofferson and Cheryl Ladd are right now?

Looks like the future of humanity will be saved - by using the DNA of a
planeload of chinese and east-asian people.

How do you WASPS like that?

Lets hope us WASPS don't get sprayed from
twenty feet.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers,rec.travel.air

The Daring Doorknob wrote:

I bet that Jimmy Hoffa will turn up as they search for this plane..

Home Guy, everyone knows the missing airliners were either snatched
out of the sky by outer space alien mother ships or people from the
future came back to get them because humanity's activities had
damaged human DNA so much that it caused sterility. Dang, I thought
everyone knew that! o_O

Does any know where Kris Kristofferson and Cheryl Ladd are right now?

Looks like the future of humanity will be saved - by using the DNA of a
planeload of chinese and east-asian people.

How do you WASPS like that?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 03/15/2014 10:42 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 3/15/2014 10:43 AM, Home Guy wrote:
Does any know where Kris Kristofferson and Cheryl Ladd are right now?

Looks like the future of humanity will be saved - by using the DNA of a
planeload of chinese and east-asian people.

How do you WASPS like that?

Lets hope us WASPS don't get sprayed from
twenty feet.

Don't worry. Somewhere in the ocean, some sharks had Chinese takeout.

Shark #1: Hey, this Chinese food is pretty tasty!

Shark #2: True but I hear an hour later you'll be hungry again!
Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers,rec.travel.air

On 3/15/2014 9:43 AM, Homo Gay wrote:
The Dang Doorknob wrote:

I bet that Jimmy Hoffa will turn up as they search for this
plane..

Homo Gay, everyone knows the missing airliners were either
snatched out of the sky by outer space alien mother ships or people
from the future came back to get them because humanity's activities
had damaged human DNA so much that it caused sterility. Dang, I
thought everyone knew that! o_O

Does any know where Kris Kristofferson and Cheryl Ladd are right
now?

Looks like the future of humanity will be saved - by using the DNA of
a planeload of chinese and east-asian people.

How do you WASPS like that?

Dang Homo Gay, don't you know the difference between real life and the
movies? The outer space aliens are galactic perverts who want to have
sex with humans and the future people want any genetic material they can
get. Oh yea, I'm not a wasp, I'm a bumblebee. o_o

TDD

How the MH370 website ended up on eBay (was: Anyone following theMalaysian 777 missing/crashed?) Home Guy[_3_] Home Ownership 0 March 10th 14 11:34 PM
OT New UK flight record. harry Home Repair 2 July 26th 10 08:49 PM
flight syoung Metalworking 0 April 23rd 10 04:14 AM
Freescale EverSpin MRAM Jim Thompson Electronic Schematics 2 June 11th 08 10:35 AM
OT - New Employees Cliff Metalworking 0 May 19th 06 07:19 AM