Posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking
Cliff

Default OT - New Employees

[
A big corporation recently hired several cannibals. "You are all part
of our team now," said the HR rep during the welcoming briefing. you
get all the usual benefits and you can go to the cafeteria for
something to eat, but please don't eat any of the other employees."

The cannibals promised they would not. Four weeks later their boss
remarked, "You're all working very hard, and I'm satisfied with you.
However, one of our secretaries has disappeared. Do any of you know
what happened to her?" The cannibals all shook their heads no.

After the boss had left, the leader of the cannibals said to the others,
"Which one of you idiots ate the secretary?" A hand rose hesitantly,
to which the leader of the cannibals continued, "You fool For four
weeks we've been eating Managers and no one noticed anything, but
noooooo, you had to go and eat someone who actually does something!!! "
]