Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Poster whose neighbor piled dirt in their yard

What ever happened to that poster?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/12/2013 11:41 PM, Guv Bob wrote:
What ever happened to that poster?

The poster was buried. ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/12/2013 11:41 PM, Guv Bob wrote:
What ever happened to that poster?

The poster was buried. ^_^

TDD

I figured that hole in the yard had to
be useful some how.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, December 13, 2013 7:12:49 AM UTC-5, Stormin Mormon wrote:

On 12/12/2013 11:41 PM, Guv Bob wrote:

What ever happened to that poster?

The poster was buried. ^_^

TDD

I figured that hole in the yard had to

be useful some how.

Could be. She disappeared from here, that's for sure.
Has anyone heard from Danny lately? I'm wondering if he
went up in a big gas explosion or if he's completely
disassembled that furnace into every individual nut and
bolt and is still analyzing it, instead of putting the
blower cover door back on when it wouldn't run.
Posted to alt.home.repair

" wrote:
On Friday, December 13, 2013 7:12:49 AM UTC-5, Stormin Mormon wrote:

On 12/12/2013 11:41 PM, Guv Bob wrote:

What ever happened to that poster?

The poster was buried. ^_^

TDD

I figured that hole in the yard had to be useful some how.

Could be. She disappeared from here, that's for sure.
Has anyone heard from Danny lately? I'm wondering if he
went up in a big gas explosion or if he's completely
disassembled that furnace into every individual nut and
bolt and is still analyzing it, instead of putting the
blower cover door back on when it wouldn't run.

He's out buying more memory for his camera.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/13/2013 8:05 AM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
Has anyone heard from Danny lately? I'm wondering if he
went up in a big gas explosion or if he's completely
disassembled that furnace into every individual nut and
bolt and is still analyzing it, instead of putting the
blower cover door back on when it wouldn't run.

He's out buying more memory for his camera.

He hasn't posted since, what, yesterday? And now
people asking about him? I'm starting a betting
pool on what his next thread will be. My money is
on "microwave not heating".

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

Bob,

She posted back maybe 3 weeks ago. She still has the pile of dirt in her
yard. The renovation that caused the dirt continues. She has noticed a
"smell" that she believes means that the construction crew is peeing under
the house that they are working on.
She is unhappy.

Dave M.
"Guv Bob" wrote in message
m...
What ever happened to that poster?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 13 Dec 2013 03:11:53 -0600, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

On 12/12/2013 11:41 PM, Guv Bob wrote:
What ever happened to that poster?

The poster was buried. ^_^

TDD

In the footer next door or the hole in the stair landing in the
basement?

Being form Toronto, she should have called Mayor Rob Ford.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 13 Dec 2013 08:23:04 -0500, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

On 12/13/2013 8:05 AM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
Has anyone heard from Danny lately? I'm wondering if he
went up in a big gas explosion or if he's completely
disassembled that furnace into every individual nut and
bolt and is still analyzing it, instead of putting the
blower cover door back on when it wouldn't run.

He's out buying more memory for his camera.

He hasn't posted since, what, yesterday? And now
people asking about him? I'm starting a betting
pool on what his next thread will be. My money is
on "microwave not heating".

I'll take that bet! And raise you one trillion dollar coin.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On 12/12/2013 11:41 PM, Guv Bob wrote:
What ever happened to that poster?

The poster was buried. ^_^

TDD

In the footer next door or the hole in the stair landing in the
basement?

Being form Toronto, she should have called Mayor Rob Ford.

Do you mean the mayor who "cracks" up on occasion? ^_^

TDD