Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default Poster whose neighbor piled dirt in their yard

" wrote:
On Friday, December 13, 2013 7:12:49 AM UTC-5, Stormin Mormon wrote:

On 12/12/2013 11:41 PM, Guv Bob wrote:

What ever happened to that poster?

The poster was buried. ^_^

TDD

I figured that hole in the yard had to be useful some how.

Could be. She disappeared from here, that's for sure.
Has anyone heard from Danny lately? I'm wondering if he
went up in a big gas explosion or if he's completely
disassembled that furnace into every individual nut and
bolt and is still analyzing it, instead of putting the
blower cover door back on when it wouldn't run.

He's out buying more memory for his camera.