Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Ping! The Real Stormin Mormon

In article ,
wrote:

On Sun, 08 Dec 2013 10:39:40 -0800, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"
wrote:

In article ,
Stormin Mormon wrote:

On 11/21/2013 7:35 PM,
wrote:
On Thu, 21 Nov 2013 17:52:20 -0500, Stormin Mormon

Please, call me Stormy. Everyone does.

Are you Malformed?

No, I'm Stormy.

krwd has comprehension problems...which is why he takes his daily
instructions from limbaugh, but that leaves him hanging two days a week

Nah, your lies are very easy to understand, Malformed. Since that's
all you can do, it's easy to tell them from truths. You've never
uttered one, at least intentionally.

On a bitterly cold winter morning a husband and wife in New York City
were Listening to the radio during breakfast. They heard the announcer
say, "We are going to have 8 to 10 inches of snow today. You must park
your car on the even-numbered side of the street, so the snowploughs can
get through.
So the good wife went out and moved her car.
A week later while they are eating breakfast again, the radio announcer
said, "We are expecting 10 to 12 inches of snow today. You must park
your car on the odd-numbered side of the street, so the snowploughs can
get through.
The good wife went out and moved her car again.
The next week they are again having breakfast, when the radio announcer
says, "We are expecting 12 to 14 inches of snow today. You must park...."
Then the electric power went out. The good wife was very upset, and with
a worried look on her face she said, "I don't know what to do, which
side of the street do I need to park on so the snowploughs can get
through?"
Then with the love and understanding in his voice that all men who are
married to blonds exhibit, the husband replied, "Krwless why don't you
just leave the ****ing car in the garage this time?"
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 08 Jan 2014 09:53:26 -0800, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"
wrote:

[...]

More lies from Malformed go unread, by anyone.