Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Ping! The Real Stormin Mormon

Stormy, me thinks you have an imposter posting as you and making some
very long and bizarre posts. The posts are a long overly exaggerated
imitation of your goofy posts which is why I knew it wasn't you so you
should keep an eye out for them. o_O

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

Stormy, me thinks you have an imposter posting as you and making some
very long and bizarre posts. The posts are a long overly exaggerated
imitation of your goofy posts which is why I knew it wasn't you so you
should keep an eye out for them. o_O

TDD

And why is he suddenly bottom posting? Very strange...CB
Posted to alt.home.repair

Imposter, on usenet? Perish the thought!

What to do? Report the imposter to the Netcops?

..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

Stormy, me thinks you have an imposter posting as you and making some
very long and bizarre posts. The posts are a long overly exaggerated
imitation of your goofy posts which is why I knew it wasn't you so you
should keep an eye out for them. o_O

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

I did comment on that, a couple weeks ago.

Can't do the same thing all my life, it gets boring.

..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

On 10/17/2013 11:11 AM, Chuck wrote:
Stormy, me thinks you have an imposter posting as you and making some
very long and bizarre posts. The posts are a long overly exaggerated
imitation of your goofy posts which is why I knew it wasn't you so you
should keep an eye out for them. o_O

TDD

And why is he suddenly bottom posting? Very strange...CB

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, October 17, 2013 10:23:14 AM UTC-5, Stormin Mormon wrote:
I did comment on that, a couple weeks ago.

Can't do the same thing all my life, it gets boring.

And why is he suddenly bottom posting? Very strange...CB

This CAN'T be you...you will NEVER stop top-posting or being boring!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/17/2013 10:22 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Imposter, on usenet? Perish the thought!

What to do? Report the imposter to the Netcops?

Do you believe the group's net-cop, Booby G. would actually take action
against the miscreant? ^_^

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 17 Oct 2013 09:54:03 -0500, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

Stormy, me thinks you have an imposter posting as you and making some
very long and bizarre posts. The posts are a long overly exaggerated
imitation of your goofy posts which is why I knew it wasn't you so you
should keep an eye out for them. o_O

TDD

I must be the only one that believes this is the Real Stormin Mormon.
I pointed out before, why I thought that, and tested him about it.

If he had an imposter; then he would have already pointed it out.

Long ago I stated he would start bottom posting when his PC died and
he would obtain a new OS and news reader.

His politics have not changed

What does puzzle me is why he is paying for a NNTP server? Plus, he
stills needs to FIX his sig line delimiter in Thunderbird.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Stormy, me thinks you have an imposter posting as you and making some
very long and bizarre posts. The posts are a long overly exaggerated
imitation of your goofy posts which is why I knew it wasn't you so you
should keep an eye out for them. o_O

TDD

I must be the only one that believes this is the Real Stormin Mormon.
I pointed out before, why I thought that, and tested him about it.

If he had an imposter; then he would have already pointed it out.

Long ago I stated he would start bottom posting when his PC died and
he would obtain a new OS and news reader.

His politics have not changed

What does puzzle me is why he is paying for a NNTP server? Plus, he
stills needs to FIX his sig line delimiter in Thunderbird.

I wasn't referring to his properly posting replies to the bottom. There
is someone posing as him who is posting very long, bizarre and delirious
diatribes that take up several pages. That is very uncharacteristic of
Stormy. o_O

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 17 Oct 2013 11:35:15 -0500, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

I wasn't referring to his properly posting replies to the bottom. There
is someone posing as him who is posting very long, bizarre and delirious
diatribes that take up several pages. That is very uncharacteristic of
Stormy. o_O

I did notice a difference between a short and long one. headers

IME, that can be accounted for in patches to his OS and patches in
Thunderbird.

On one long one I think he was goofin' on Malformed...related to not
trimming text?

--
The last time I was wrong, I was mistaken
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/17/2013 10:22 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Imposter, on usenet? Perish the thought!

What to do? Report the imposter to the Netcops?

Do you believe the group's net-cop, Booby G. would actually take action
against the miscreant? ^_^

TDD

Would be worth a try, I guess.

..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 17 Oct 2013 16:05:15 -0400, Stormin Mormon

On 10/17/2013 10:22 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Imposter, on usenet? Perish the thought!

What to do? Report the imposter to the Netcops?

Do you believe the group's net-cop, Booby G. would actually take action
against the miscreant? ^_^

TDD

Would be worth a try, I guess.

See Dufas. The Mormon is not an imposter.

This post is from the same; in both the short and long threaded ones.

My money is on his software was patched with updates.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/17/2013 4:14 PM, Oren wrote:

See Dufas. The Mormon is not an imposter.

This post is from the same; in both the short and long threaded ones.

My money is on his software was patched with updates.

How much money?

..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
..
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 17 Oct 2013 16:20:06 -0400, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

On 10/17/2013 4:14 PM, Oren wrote:

See Dufas. The Mormon is not an imposter.

This post is from the same; in both the short and long threaded ones.

My money is on his software was patched with updates.

How much money?

The money you spent on an NNTP server. Instead, you can use a free
one, like myself and others do.

http://www.eternal-september.org/

Prove me wrong...
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/17/2013 4:30 PM, Oren wrote:
On Thu, 17 Oct 2013 16:20:06 -0400, Stormin Mormon
My money is on his software was patched with updates.

How much money?

The money you spent on an NNTP server. Instead, you can use a free
one, like myself and others do.

http://www.eternal-september.org/

Prove me wrong...

I do have free server. However, I also like binaries.
Can't do that on ES. I catch a lot of old out of
copyright TV shows like Bonanza, MASH, Little House,
etc. ES doesn't offer that.

..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
..
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 17 Oct 2013 19:12:55 -0400, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

On 10/17/2013 4:30 PM, Oren wrote:
On Thu, 17 Oct 2013 16:20:06 -0400, Stormin Mormon
My money is on his software was patched with updates.

How much money?

The money you spent on an NNTP server. Instead, you can use a free
one, like myself and others do.

http://www.eternal-september.org/

Prove me wrong...

I do have free server. However, I also like binaries.
Can't do that on ES. I catch a lot of old out of
copyright TV shows like Bonanza, MASH, Little House,
etc. ES doesn't offer that.

Which proves you really are the Mormon.

Only heretics, and heathens would believe otherwise.

How do you like your new computer?

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On 10/17/2013 4:30 PM, Oren wrote:
On Thu, 17 Oct 2013 16:20:06 -0400, Stormin Mormon
My money is on his software was patched with updates.

How much money?

The money you spent on an NNTP server. Instead, you can use a free
one, like myself and others do.

http://www.eternal-september.org/

Prove me wrong...

I do have free server. However, I also like binaries.
Can't do that on ES. I catch a lot of old out of
copyright TV shows like Bonanza, MASH, Little House,
etc. ES doesn't offer that.

Which proves you really are the Mormon.

Dunno, M*A*S*H is a little risque.

Only heretics, and heathens would believe otherwise.

Hmm...

How do you like your new computer?

It bottom posts, at least.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/17/2013 8:38 PM, Oren wrote:
I do have free server. However, I also like binaries.
Can't do that on ES. I catch a lot of old out of
copyright TV shows like Bonanza, MASH, Little House,
etc. ES doesn't offer that.

Which proves you really are the Mormon.

Only heretics, and heathens would believe otherwise.

How do you like your new computer?

Same tower. Caught a virus from gosh knows where,
and killed my drive. Sadly, by this time MS won't
allow updates on the older browser, so OE won't work.
Had to go to Thunderbird for usenet reader, which
I really hate. Liked OE so much more. Curses to MS.
Hate live mail even worse.

..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
..
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 18 Oct 2013 06:17:37 -0400, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

On 10/17/2013 8:38 PM, Oren wrote:
I do have free server. However, I also like binaries.
Can't do that on ES. I catch a lot of old out of
copyright TV shows like Bonanza, MASH, Little House,
etc. ES doesn't offer that.

Which proves you really are the Mormon.

Only heretics, and heathens would believe otherwise.

How do you like your new computer?

Same tower. Caught a virus from gosh knows where,
and killed my drive. Sadly, by this time MS won't
allow updates on the older browser, so OE won't work.
Had to go to Thunderbird for usenet reader, which
I really hate. Liked OE so much more. Curses to MS.
Hate live mail even worse.

Why did you "have to go to Thunderbird"? There are many other
newsreaders out there.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 10/17/2013 8:38 PM, Oren wrote:
I do have free server. However, I also like binaries.
Can't do that on ES. I catch a lot of old out of
copyright TV shows like Bonanza, MASH, Little House,
etc. ES doesn't offer that.

Which proves you really are the Mormon.

Only heretics, and heathens would believe otherwise.

How do you like your new computer?

Same tower. Caught a virus from gosh knows where,
and killed my drive. Sadly, by this time MS won't
allow updates on the older browser, so OE won't work.
Had to go to Thunderbird for usenet reader, which
I really hate. Liked OE so much more. Curses to MS.
Hate live mail even worse.

Not that I want you go resume top posting, but I've not had any problem
rebuilding OE6 for my XP system, other than needing the full SP3 downloaded
installation files installed before windows update will work. I made a
slipstreamed XP SP3 install disk to avoid this problem in the future.

I've also never had a problem bottom posting with OE6. With the addition of
OE-Quotefix, it works great.

Frequent image backups of my C drive does in most cases avoid such problems
becoming difficult to recover from.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On 10/17/2013 8:38 PM, Oren wrote:
I do have free server. However, I also like binaries.
Can't do that on ES. I catch a lot of old out of
copyright TV shows like Bonanza, MASH, Little House,
etc. ES doesn't offer that.

Which proves you really are the Mormon.

Only heretics, and heathens would believe otherwise.

How do you like your new computer?

Same tower. Caught a virus from gosh knows where,
and killed my drive. Sadly, by this time MS won't
allow updates on the older browser, so OE won't work.
Had to go to Thunderbird for usenet reader, which
I really hate. Liked OE so much more. Curses to MS.
Hate live mail even worse.

.
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

Or you could have let the moths out of your wallet and gotten outlook
- or a real reader like Agent.
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
wrote:

On Fri, 18 Oct 2013 12:12:35 -0700, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"
wrote:

In article ,

wrote:

On Thu, 17 Oct 2013 21:17:30 -0700, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"
wrote:

In article ,

wrote:

On 10/17/2013 4:30 PM, Oren wrote:
On Thu, 17 Oct 2013 16:20:06 -0400, Stormin Mormon
My money is on his software was patched with updates.

How much money?

The money you spent on an NNTP server. Instead, you can use a free
one, like myself and others do.

http://www.eternal-september.org/

Prove me wrong...

I do have free server. However, I also like binaries.
Can't do that on ES. I catch a lot of old out of
copyright TV shows like Bonanza, MASH, Little House,
etc. ES doesn't offer that.

Which proves you really are the Mormon.

Dunno, M*A*S*H is a little risque.

Only heretics, and heathens would believe otherwise.

Hmm...

How do you like your new computer?

It bottom posts, at least.

it's not the computer, it's the poor choice of software. LOL

Speaking of "bottoms", there's Malformed!

I defer to your expertise with bottoms...

Only what you tell us, Malformed.

just like you fundies to run away from your own perversions

you conservatives are always so
sexually experimental

Wow! You really do like to make **** up. I guess that's what makes
you a lefty.

that's the trouble with guessing instead of doing research
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 18 Oct 2013 23:54:11 -0700, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"
wrote:

In article ,
wrote:

On Fri, 18 Oct 2013 12:12:35 -0700, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"
wrote:

In article ,

wrote:

On Thu, 17 Oct 2013 21:17:30 -0700, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"
wrote:

In article ,

wrote:

[...]

You couldn't be more wrong but that's only because you always bat
zero.

you conservatives are always so
sexually experimental

Wow! You really do like to make **** up. I guess that's what makes
you a lefty.

that's the trouble with guessing instead of doing research

Research? You tell us all we need to know about you, dumbass. Maybe
you should give us your name, address, and SSN so we can hire a PI to
"research" some more. You keep proving what an idiot you are,
Malformed.
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
wrote:

On Fri, 18 Oct 2013 23:54:11 -0700, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"
wrote:

In article ,

wrote:

On Fri, 18 Oct 2013 12:12:35 -0700, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"
wrote:

In article ,

wrote:

On Thu, 17 Oct 2013 21:17:30 -0700, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"
wrote:

In article ,

wrote:

[...]

if you were so good at research, you wouldn't have to ask for that info,
would you?

If I gave you that info, why would you need a PI to "research me" more?

but you are a great little fundie and that's what you do, isn't it?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 19 Oct 2013 12:49:59 -0700, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"
wrote:

In article ,
wrote:

On Fri, 18 Oct 2013 23:54:11 -0700, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"
wrote:

In article ,

wrote:

On Fri, 18 Oct 2013 12:12:35 -0700, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"
wrote:

In article ,

wrote:

On Thu, 17 Oct 2013 21:17:30 -0700, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"
wrote:

In article ,

wrote:

[...]

Malformed, it's the lefties who are interested in what everyone else
is doing. You seem to think you're something of interest, which is
another fixation of the lefty; arrogance.

If I gave you that info, why would you need a PI to "research me" more?

I wouldn't. I don't give a **** about you, Malformed, but why don't
you do it anyway.

but you are a great little fundie and that's what you do, isn't it?

You're such a liar, and dumb****. ...but you've been told that
before, probably by your mother.

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
wrote:

On Sat, 19 Oct 2013 12:49:59 -0700, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"
wrote:

In article ,

wrote:

On Fri, 18 Oct 2013 23:54:11 -0700, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"
wrote:

In article ,

wrote:

On Fri, 18 Oct 2013 12:12:35 -0700, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"
wrote:

In article ,

wrote:

On Thu, 17 Oct 2013 21:17:30 -0700, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"
wrote:

In article ,

wrote:

[...]

yet it was you that brought up the idea of "researching" me (which among
other things demonstrates your lack of such abilities)...you just can't
escape who you are

If I gave you that info, why would you need a PI to "research me" more?

I wouldn't. I don't give a **** about you, Malformed, but why don't
you do it anyway.

but you are a great little fundie and that's what you do, isn't it?

You're such a liar, and dumb****. ...but you've been told that
before, probably by your mother.

at least I know who my father is...do you know which uncle is yours?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 20 Oct 2013 21:23:50 -0700, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"
wrote:

In article ,
wrote:

On Sat, 19 Oct 2013 12:49:59 -0700, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"
wrote:

In article ,

wrote:

On Fri, 18 Oct 2013 23:54:11 -0700, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"
wrote:

In article ,

wrote:

On Fri, 18 Oct 2013 12:12:35 -0700, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"
wrote:

In article ,

wrote:

On Thu, 17 Oct 2013 21:17:30 -0700, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"
wrote:

In article ,

wrote:

[...]

Proving, once again, that you're illiterate.

If I gave you that info, why would you need a PI to "research me" more?

I wouldn't. I don't give a **** about you, Malformed, but why don't
you do it anyway.

but you are a great little fundie and that's what you do, isn't it?

You're such a liar, and dumb****. ...but you've been told that
before, probably by your mother.

at least I know who my father is...do you know which uncle is yours?

You, OTOH, were obviously born brain-dead.
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
wrote:

On Sun, 20 Oct 2013 21:23:50 -0700, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"
wrote:

In article ,

wrote:

On Sat, 19 Oct 2013 12:49:59 -0700, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"
wrote:

In article ,

wrote:

On Fri, 18 Oct 2013 23:54:11 -0700, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"
wrote:

In article ,

wrote:

On Fri, 18 Oct 2013 12:12:35 -0700, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"
wrote:

In article ,

wrote:

On Thu, 17 Oct 2013 21:17:30 -0700, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"
wrote:

In article ,

wrote:

[...]

yet you continue to "argue" with me...what does that say about your
mental state?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 21 Oct 2013 22:23:56 -0700, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"
wrote:

In article ,
wrote:

On Sun, 20 Oct 2013 21:23:50 -0700, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"
wrote:

In article ,

wrote:

On Sat, 19 Oct 2013 12:49:59 -0700, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"
wrote:

In article ,

wrote:

On Fri, 18 Oct 2013 23:54:11 -0700, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"
wrote:

In article ,

wrote:

On Fri, 18 Oct 2013 12:12:35 -0700, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"
wrote:

In article ,

wrote:

On Thu, 17 Oct 2013 21:17:30 -0700, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"
wrote:

In article ,

wrote:

[...]

There is no arguing with you, Malformed. I'm just stating the obvious
fact; you're brain-dead.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Which is what? I didn't ask what "krwless" used as a source, I asked
what you, Malcom, use as a source. If you can't say, I must assume
you've fabricated it all. ^_^

TDD

Please either call me Chris, or change the subject
line. On Usenet, Stormy is also OK.

..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
wrote:

On Mon, 21 Oct 2013 22:23:56 -0700, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"
wrote:

In article ,

wrote:

On Sun, 20 Oct 2013 21:23:50 -0700, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"
wrote:

In article ,

wrote:

On Sat, 19 Oct 2013 12:49:59 -0700, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"
wrote:

In article ,

wrote:

On Fri, 18 Oct 2013 23:54:11 -0700, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"
wrote:

In article ,

wrote:

On Fri, 18 Oct 2013 12:12:35 -0700, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"
wrote:

In article ,

wrote:

On Thu, 17 Oct 2013 21:17:30 -0700, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"
wrote:

In article ,

wrote:

[...]

you're lying again
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 03 Nov 2013 20:24:00 -0700, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"
wrote:

In article ,
wrote:

On Mon, 21 Oct 2013 22:23:56 -0700, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"
wrote:

In article ,

wrote:

On Sun, 20 Oct 2013 21:23:50 -0700, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"
wrote:

In article ,

wrote:

On Sat, 19 Oct 2013 12:49:59 -0700, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"
wrote:

In article ,

wrote:

On Fri, 18 Oct 2013 23:54:11 -0700, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"
wrote:

In article ,

wrote:

On Fri, 18 Oct 2013 12:12:35 -0700, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"
wrote:

In article ,

wrote:

On Thu, 17 Oct 2013 21:17:30 -0700, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"
wrote:

In article ,

wrote:

[...]

You're *SO* transparent, Malformed. Projection *is* you.

I wonder how Stormin Mormon feels [email protected] Home Repair 63 December 1st 12 05:53 PM
Stormin Mormon is a TROLL [email protected] Home Repair 17 November 28th 11 04:31 AM
Ethanol Ate my Stormin Mormon! Bob F Home Repair 30 November 1st 11 09:45 PM
PING: Stormin Mormon DanG Home Repair 2 May 29th 05 04:26 PM
Hey, Stormin' Mormon Injun-ear Home Repair 7 May 13th 05 07:05 PM