Posted to alt.home.repair

Default All Tetrrain Hoover Carpet Cleaner

I noticed that the brushes on my carpet cleaner were not operation. When I
pulled the brushes off, I noticed, that the piece that the brushes connect
to, to make the brushes operating, is not moving. I not sure if the motor
quit working?

Posted to alt.home.repair

theres a plastic gear that fails....

carpet cleaner ???? jimmy Home Repair 9 October 16th 11 01:28 PM
Panasonic upright cleaner now back in business! Next, the Hoover PurePower MM UK diy 8 June 29th 09 07:53 AM
Hoover S3341 Constellation Bagged Canister Vacuum Cleaner [email protected] Home Ownership 0 May 22nd 09 02:22 AM
Hoover Steam Cleaner GB Home Ownership 0 January 15th 07 05:51 AM
Carpet Cleaner buffalobill Home Repair 0 August 25th 06 08:58 AM