Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT Colorado

"FORT COLLINS, Colo. — The Colorado healthcare exchange has processed
applications for thousands of people … and one dog.

Shane Smith, of Fort Collins, says his dog Baxter received a letter
informing him that a health insurance account had been opened in his
name through Connect for Health Colorado."

http://kdvr.com/2013/11/15/colo-man-signs-up-for-his-insurance-his-dog-gets-covered-instead/

--
"The definition of a liberal, a liberal is somebody that doesn't care what you do as long as it's mandatory". -- Charles Krauthammer
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Oren" wrote in message ...

"FORT COLLINS, Colo. €” The Colorado healthcare exchange has processed
applications for thousands of people €¦ and one dog.

Shane Smith, of Fort Collins, says his dog Baxter received a letter
informing him that a health insurance account had been opened in his
name through Connect for Health Colorado."

http://kdvr.com/2013/11/15/colo-man-signs-up-for-his-insurance-his-dog-gets-covered-instead/

Are you saying that Colorado has gone to the dogs?
( WW

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/20/13 5:32 PM, Oren wrote:
"FORT COLLINS, Colo. — The Colorado healthcare exchange has processed
applications for thousands of people … and one dog.

Shane Smith, of Fort Collins, says his dog Baxter received a letter
informing him that a health insurance account had been opened in his
name through Connect for Health Colorado."

http://kdvr.com/2013/11/15/colo-man-signs-up-for-his-insurance-his-dog-gets-covered-instead/

I guess that means Colorado is ahead of Oregon. So far, neither
man nor beast is enrolled in Oregon.
Article he http://tinyurl.com/ma9gczd
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Dean Hoffman" " wrote in message ...
On 11/20/13 5:32 PM, Oren wrote:
"FORT COLLINS, Colo. — The Colorado healthcare exchange has processed
applications for thousands of people … and one dog.

Shane Smith, of Fort Collins, says his dog Baxter received a letter
informing him that a health insurance account had been opened in his
name through Connect for Health Colorado."

http://kdvr.com/2013/11/15/colo-man-signs-up-for-his-insurance-his-dog-gets-covered-instead/

I guess that means Colorado is ahead of Oregon. So far, neither man nor beast is enrolled in Oregon.
Article he http://tinyurl.com/ma9gczd

Still hung over from Oktoberfest in Portland?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2013-11-21, Nightcrawler® wrote:

Still hung over from Oktoberfest in Portland?

Do they still have that town wide 'fest in Mt Angel OR, where all the
shop names are in German and some families still dress in old world
attire, as a matter of course? Now, THAT was an Oktoberfest!

nb

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2013-11-21, Nightcrawler® wrote:

Still hung over from Oktoberfest in Portland?

Do they still have that town wide 'fest in Mt Angel OR, where all the
shop names are in German and some families still dress in old world
attire, as a matter of course? Now, THAT was an Oktoberfest!

nb

I have no idea. My old friend, who lived in Portland, died in 2011.
He was the one who kept me abreast of the goings on up there. I have
not been up that way since the late 70's.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 20 Nov 2013 20:43:17 -0600, Dean Hoffman
" wrote:

On 11/20/13 5:32 PM, Oren wrote:
"FORT COLLINS, Colo. — The Colorado healthcare exchange has processed
applications for thousands of people … and one dog.

Shane Smith, of Fort Collins, says his dog Baxter received a letter
informing him that a health insurance account had been opened in his
name through Connect for Health Colorado."

http://kdvr.com/2013/11/15/colo-man-signs-up-for-his-insurance-his-dog-gets-covered-instead/

I guess that means Colorado is ahead of Oregon. So far, neither
man nor beast is enrolled in Oregon.
Article he http://tinyurl.com/ma9gczd

From that article...
"We took a four- or five-year project and tried to condense it into
two, two-and-a-half years," King said. "We're not broken, it's just
not done."

What BS. How can anyone think that developing a web site for the
simple task of displaying the dozen options and facilitating the sign
up could possibly take more than a year or two. Jesus, this country
put a man on the moon in not much more time than the 5 years they want
to develop a gd web site.
Posted to alt.home.repair

" wrote:

On 11/20/13 5:32 PM, Oren wrote:
"FORT COLLINS, Colo. — The Colorado healthcare exchange has processed
applications for thousands of people … and one dog.

Shane Smith, of Fort Collins, says his dog Baxter received a letter
informing him that a health insurance account had been opened in his
name through Connect for Health Colorado."

http://kdvr.com/2013/11/15/colo-man-signs-up-for-his-insurance-his-dog-gets-covered-instead/

I guess that means Colorado is ahead of Oregon. So far, neither
man nor beast is enrolled in Oregon.
Article he http://tinyurl.com/ma9gczd

From that article...
"We took a four- or five-year project and tried to condense it into
two, two-and-a-half years," King said. "We're not broken, it's just
not done."

What BS. How can anyone think that developing a web site for the
simple task of displaying the dozen options and facilitating the sign
up could possibly take more than a year or two. Jesus, this country
put a man on the moon in not much more time than the 5 years they want
to develop a gd web site.

Hi,
Easy said than done. You may say displaying the dozen options. From that
dozen there can be many different cases and conditions with many
questions and answers then some more..... I used to work for CGI after
I retired from Honeywell in a support role. Why do you think there
are so many program/system analyst every where? Just look at Windows
OS(it is just an OS, not an apps.) how many fixes and patches are being
issued almost daily? So again easy said than done. Have you ever seen
bug free anything(software, hardware, firmware) in IT business from day
one? If you know one, name it please. And also consider human error
factor using it.

Colorado Tubing US President is the Enemy Home Repair 0 September 16th 13 03:16 AM
Colorado Flooding willshak Home Repair 14 September 16th 13 12:00 AM
Going to Colorado ebd Woodturning 0 September 12th 07 02:36 PM
O.T. - Grand Junction, Colorado Steve DeMars Woodworking 4 July 6th 05 05:05 AM
Looking for Colorado Fabricator [email protected] Metalworking 2 January 13th 05 12:41 PM