Posted to alt.home.repair

Default They Installed A Smart Meter When My Back Was Turned

In article ,
The Daring Dufas wrote:

On 10/29/2013 2:09 PM, Oren wrote:
On Tue, 29 Oct 2013 12:18:52 -0500, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

OOPS! Sorry Tony, I mixed up your post with a Malcom drivel filled post.
things get confusing sometimes. ^_^

TDD
Is it legal to apologize, on Usenet?

Yes, just not encouraged

It is necessary for me, I don't know about others but only a few people
deserve insults. I've had P.L.L.C.F. call me Nazi, Tea Party Member,
kitten juggling, puppy kicking, baby seal clubbing, polar bear roasting,
forest murdering, KKK member, racist, sexist Republican. If they really
wish to insult me, they can call me a Democrat. I'm not a Republican,
Republicans disgust me but Democrats are special, they horrify me. ^_^

TDD

Nobody has called you sanDroid, billyBong or dooDoo, yet?!

I seem to remember being called "poopy head" but P.L.L.C.F. tend to be
very sophomoric in their interactions with saner people. ^_^

TDD

which explains your lack of courtesy
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 26 Nov 2013 19:33:48 -0500, wrote:

Keep lying, Malfromed. You insist proving me right.

Keith,

Why don't you kick this bitch out of bed?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 26 Nov 2013 17:27:49 -0800, Oren wrote:

On Tue, 26 Nov 2013 19:33:48 -0500, wrote:

Keep lying, Malfromed. You insist proving me right.

Keith,

Why don't you kick this bitch out of bed?

jus' waiting for him to leave on his own.