Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Incredible electric fireball ....

On Thu, 07 Nov 2013 16:41:44 -0700, Wes Groleau
wrote:

On 11-07-2013, 07:59, Stormin Mormon wrote:
The list needs more MJ jokes. That guy was pathetic.

One wag referred to him as the "black boy who wants to be a white girl."

Sad, bad press is bad press. May be true. may not be true. Don't pretend
to know.

When he died, my wife and I looked at each other and almost simultneously
said, "Well, Sony succeeded." What does that mean? Sony went after MJ's
catalog and he refused to relinquish it to them. At the time, we knew
there'd be trouble and sure enough, the FIRST case hit. When that didn't
succeed, the second case hit. And, when that didn't succeed; he finally
succumbed to 'drug abuse', which is a euphemism for "we debauched you
until we cna now give you an overdoes and kill you and NOBODY will notice,
ro care." Years later, his sister said the same thing, but that went on
deaf ears.

Keep in mind the Jersey family don who wouldn't let his daughter into the
music industry, because it was too dirty! Just a BAD business he didn't
want his daughter in. Wow! THAT from a don!
Senior Member

When I heard that Michael Jackson had a removable nose, I thought he'd lost interest in becoming a white woman and had set his sights on becoming Mr. PotatoHead instead.

Monica Lewinsky has just written a tell-all book about her affair with former President Bill Clinton. The book is entitled "Me And My Big Mouth".

A Ukrainian is walking down the road carrying a pig. A lady sees them and asks "Nice! Where did you get him?" The pig turns to her and says "I won him at the fair."

Last edited by nestork : November 8th 13 at 01:44 AM