Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Household goods affordability

On Thu, 24 Oct 2013 12:17:26 -0600, bud-- wrote:

Applying is necessary to provide a cost to the applicant, which is
necessary to compare plans.

Not exactly. Being able to browse the plans first was an original
feature on the front end. Somebody from the government had the browse
feature turned off just days before the failure to launch, Oct. 1st.

House testimony today with contractors!

As of yesterday the feature has been returned. Now you can browse the
plans before application, be given false information on cost and other
problems in this mess. Even have three wives listed. Get cha sum

I've not checked it because I do not go there or my state exchange.