Posted to alt.home.repair
SMS SMS is offline

Default Maher: California Booming Because We Don’t Care About Nonsense That Keeps Fox Up at Night

On 10/2/2013 12:43 PM, Oren wrote:
On Tue, 01 Oct 2013 20:26:29 -0500, "Pete C."
wrote:

Wow, y'all must be smoking some good weed there if you believe that
nonsense. CA is bankrupt, and even left leaning NPR has done multiple
stories on the continuing mass exodus from CA.

Some move to Nevada.

Yet the population of California continues to grow.

It is true that a lot of people that are planning to sell a lot of
securities move to Nevada where there is no state income tax. But the
California economy is doing much better, especially in Silicon Valley
and San Francisco.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Wow, y'all must be smoking some good weed there if you believe that
nonsense. CA is bankrupt, and even left leaning NPR has done multiple
stories on the continuing mass exodus from CA.

Some move to Nevada.

Yet the population of California continues to grow.

It is true that a lot of people that are planning to sell a lot of
securities move to Nevada where there is no state income tax. But the
California economy is doing much better, especially in Silicon Valley
and San Francisco.

San Jose is doing much better? That is the Silicon Valley area, right?
The third largest city in CA? Maybe you missed my link. 3 Billion in
unfunded liabilities in San Jose.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/2738237886001/is-san-jose-the-next-detroit/

I can check the numbers, but CA has more illegal aliens than the
population of NV? Sucking the government teat.

NV is the 3rd best state for taxes. And we have guns :-\
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Wow, y'all must be smoking some good weed there if you believe that
nonsense. CA is bankrupt, and even left leaning NPR has done multiple
stories on the continuing mass exodus from CA.

Some move to Nevada.

Yet the population of California continues to grow.

It is true that a lot of people that are planning to sell a lot of
securities move to Nevada where there is no state income tax. But the
California economy is doing much better, especially in Silicon Valley
and San Francisco.

San Jose is doing much better? That is the Silicon Valley area, right?
The third largest city in CA? Maybe you missed my link. 3 Billion in
unfunded liabilities in San Jose.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/2738237886001/is-san-jose-the-next-detroit/

I can check the numbers, but CA has more illegal aliens than the
population of NV? Sucking the government teat.

just like a lot of those conservatives who are willing to take farm and
water subsidies

NV is the 3rd best state for taxes. And we have guns :-\