Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Multi-alarm fire at Seaside, NJ boardwalk

After Hurricane Sandy, now blocks of businesses are on fire.

No word yet on a cause.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, September 12, 2013 6:34:08 PM UTC-4, Oren wrote:
After Hurricane Sandy, now blocks of businesses are on fire.

No word yet on a cause.

About 15 miles from me. One report I heard said that
people heard popping sounds from under the boardwalk just
before the fire erupted, so they think electrical is likely.
Could be something that was damaged by Sandy and no one
ever knew or fixed, etc. At least the season is over.....
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 12 Sep 2013 16:22:20 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

On Thursday, September 12, 2013 6:34:08 PM UTC-4, Oren wrote:
After Hurricane Sandy, now blocks of businesses are on fire.

No word yet on a cause.

About 15 miles from me. One report I heard said that
people heard popping sounds from under the boardwalk just
before the fire erupted, so they think electrical is likely.
Could be something that was damaged by Sandy and no one
ever knew or fixed, etc. At least the season is over.....

The Governor just spoke from the scene. He said about six blocks ~ 20
businesses are burnt. Water is being pumped from a bay as some of the
water supplies still haven't been fixed since Sandy. Parts of the
boardwalk had recently been completed. I was watching a live stream
online. What a mess.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On Thursday, September 12, 2013 6:34:08 PM UTC-4, Oren wrote:
After Hurricane Sandy, now blocks of businesses are on fire.

No word yet on a cause.

About 15 miles from me. One report I heard said that
people heard popping sounds from under the boardwalk just
before the fire erupted, so they think electrical is likely.
Could be something that was damaged by Sandy and no one
ever knew or fixed, etc. At least the season is over.....

The Governor just spoke from the scene. He said about six blocks ~ 20
businesses are burnt. Water is being pumped from a bay as some of the
water supplies still haven't been fixed since Sandy. Parts of the
boardwalk had recently been completed. I was watching a live stream
online. What a mess.

The latest is that it started in a custard shop? Coor's ?

--
Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

Fire alarm don Home Repair 13 January 20th 13 06:01 PM
fire alarm system Frank Thompson[_2_] Home Repair 8 December 13th 11 08:30 PM
fire alarm Frank[_15_] Home Ownership 1 December 12th 11 04:30 PM
Anyone link a fire alarm to the fire department WITHOUT going through a 3rd party? dean Home Repair 12 September 16th 05 08:11 PM
Seaside shower [email protected] UK diy 0 May 25th 05 08:41 PM