Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Walkie Talkie Building Melts Cars, Fries Eggs

http://tinyurl.com/kqpzwo7
http://tinyurl.com/pjlz8ef

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 04 Sep 2013 07:18:47 -0500, Dean Hoffman
" wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/kqpzwo7
http://tinyurl.com/pjlz8ef

I have exterior sun shade fabric screens here the desert. I noticed
one was faded, but just in one location. Turns out the sun was
reflecting off the truck windshield - we can reach 117 F in the
summer.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 04 Sep 2013 07:18:47 -0500, Dean Hoffman
" wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/kqpzwo7
http://tinyurl.com/pjlz8ef

Yep, that's been on the news many times in the last few days. I wonder
how many years of college the building designers had to attend?
Apparently they spent their college years sampling beer, rather than
studying.

On the positive side, they may have invented a solar reflector useful
for solar power! Cover that parking lot with solar panels, and if they
dont melt, there will be lots of energy produced!