Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Walkie Talkie schematics and manual

Hi there,
on a local junk market I bought 3 "Surveyor Model 1000" walkie-talkies
(transceivers) for a few Euros. Now, they do not work anymore. I expected
this....
I'm trying to repair them but I need some schematics and manuals of it. One
of them is able to transmit and according to my radio scanner it is a CB
transceiver.
Is there anybody who can help me getting schematics and manuals?

Thanks,
Marc

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Marc wrote:

Is there anybody who can help me getting schematics and manuals?

Is there an FCC ID printed anywhere on/in it?

--
Adrian C
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Thu, 27 Nov 2008 17:56:09 +0100, "Marc" wrote:

:Hi there,
n a local junk market I bought 3 "Surveyor Model 1000" walkie-talkies
transceivers) for a few Euros. Now, they do not work anymore. I expected
:this....
:I'm trying to repair them but I need some schematics and manuals of it. One
f them is able to transmit and according to my radio scanner it is a CB
:transceiver.
:Is there anybody who can help me getting schematics and manuals?
:
:Thanks,
:Marc
:

It is highly unlikely since they are more than 30 years old now. If you do a
Google for "surveyor 1000" you will see somebody in the US has 3 for sale on
Ebay.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Marc wrote:
Hi,
yes, there is: FCC DATA 1000

Have a look further, back of the PCB perhaps?
http://www.fcc.gov/oet/fccid/help.html

--
Adrian C
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Hi,
don't see any. I found a website where one can order schematics of old
transceivers like mine:
http://www.justradios.com/cbschematics.html#S
I odered the docs.
Let's wait and see.