Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Spring tab on Hoover Steam Vac fell out

My Hoover Steam Vac has spring tabs on the tank that allows the cleaner
and the water to flow or stop. The tab that regulates (shuts off/opens)
the cleaner tank has come out and I can't get it to stay back in. HELP!
Anyone out there have an answer?

--
posted from
http://www.homeownershub.com/mainten...ut-761819-.htm

Posted to alt.home.repair

Kathim1 wrote:
My Hoover Steam Vac has spring tabs on the tank that allows the cleaner
and the water to flow or stop. The tab that regulates (shuts off/opens)
the cleaner tank has come out and I can't get it to stay back in. HELP!
Anyone out there have an answer?

Let me know if and how you fix it. I've got a Hoover Steam Vac that has
been sitting in my garage for a year or so with the same problem.
I've got an old tank type Bissell Power Steamer that I can still use.

--
Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

Hoover Steam Vac, brushes stopped - repair/service manual? Scott Home Repair 36 February 17th 18 11:44 PM
Hoover Steam Cleaner GB Home Ownership 0 January 15th 07 05:51 AM
Hoover Steam Vac Model F7431-900 CC Home Repair 1 August 13th 06 05:33 PM
Hoover Steam Vac repair [email protected] Electronics Repair 3 September 21st 05 08:17 PM
Hoover Steam Vac leaks Dorsey Hudson Home Repair 1 November 23rd 04 04:18 AM