Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Washington Lowers Ferry Capacity Due to Fat Ass Americans

http://www.boiseweekly.com/boise/was...nt?oid=2567734

Ferries in Washington state carrying fewer passengers per vessel due to obesity problem in the United States.

Ferries in Washington state are packing fewer passengers because of the dramatic increase in obesity among American adults.
Safety regulations limit the number of passengers per ferry, based on the estimated weight of an average adult.

Under new Coast Guard vessel stability rules, which took effect December 1, the estimated weight of an adult passenger was raised to 185 pounds from
the previous 160 pounds, the Associated Press reported. The new average weight was based on population data from the Atlanta-based Centers for Disease
Control and Prevention.

Oink Oink!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 31 Aug 2013 22:28:00 -0400, harry wrote:

http://www.boiseweekly.com/boise/was...nt?oid=2567734

Ferries in Washington state carrying fewer passengers per vessel due to obesity problem in the United States.

Ferries in Washington state are packing fewer passengers because of the dramatic increase in obesity among American adults.
Safety regulations limit the number of passengers per ferry, based on the estimated weight of an average adult.

Under new Coast Guard vessel stability rules, which took effect December 1, the estimated weight of an adult passenger was raised to 185 pounds from
the previous 160 pounds, the Associated Press reported. The new average weight was based on population data from the Atlanta-based Centers for Disease
Control and Prevention.

Oink Oink!

About time. Now they have to make the seats wider so my ass does not
hang over the sides so much.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message
[...]

This was the orginal purpose of wide body jets.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 31 Aug 2013 22:28:00 -0400, harry wrote:

Oink Oink!

I'm fat. You're UGLY.

I can diet. WTF will you do?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/31/2013 10:28 PM, harry wrote:
http://www.boiseweekly.com/boise/was...nt?oid=2567734

Ferries in Washington state carrying fewer passengers per vessel due to
obesity problem in the United States.

Ferries in Washington state are packing fewer passengers because of the
dramatic increase in obesity among American adults.
Safety regulations limit the number of passengers per ferry, based on
the estimated weight of an average adult.

Under new Coast Guard vessel stability rules, which took effect December
1, the estimated weight of an adult passenger was raised to 185 pounds
from the previous 160 pounds, the Associated Press reported. The new
average weight was based on population data from the Atlanta-based
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

Oink Oink!

185 lbs. is fat?

I weight about 190 and still have a 33" waist. If I weighed 160 lbs. I
would look like a refugee from a famine zone.

nate

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 01 Sep 2013 08:47:25 -0400, Nate Nagel
wrote:

On 8/31/2013 10:28 PM, harry wrote:
http://www.boiseweekly.com/boise/was...nt?oid=2567734

Under new Coast Guard vessel stability rules, which took effect December
1, the estimated weight of an adult passenger was raised to 185 pounds
from the previous 160 pounds, the Associated Press reported. The new
average weight was based on population data from the Atlanta-based
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

Oink Oink!

185 lbs. is fat?

I weight about 190 and still have a 33" waist. If I weighed 160 lbs. I
would look like a refugee from a famine zone.

nate

Well, they are talking averages. Thee will also be some 5'2" women
aboard that boat.
I'm not fat, I'm just too short for my weight.
Posted to alt.home.repair

What CDC says you ought to weigh,
http://www.cdc.gov/healthyweight/ass...alculator.html
Posted to alt.home.repair

Nate Nagel writes:

On 8/31/2013 10:28 PM, harry wrote:
http://www.boiseweekly.com/boise/was...nt?oid=2567734

Ferries in Washington state carrying fewer passengers per vessel due to
obesity problem in the United States.

Ferries in Washington state are packing fewer passengers because of the
dramatic increase in obesity among American adults.
Safety regulations limit the number of passengers per ferry, based on
the estimated weight of an average adult.

Under new Coast Guard vessel stability rules, which took effect December
1, the estimated weight of an adult passenger was raised to 185 pounds
from the previous 160 pounds, the Associated Press reported. The new
average weight was based on population data from the Atlanta-based
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

Oink Oink!

185 lbs. is fat?

As an average? Yep, lots of 120s and lots of 250s.

--
Dan Espen
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 9/1/2013 9:41 AM, Fat-Dumb and Happy wrote:
What CDC says you ought to weigh,
http://www.cdc.gov/healthyweight/ass...alculator.html

If I weighed what the BMI calculator indicates what I should weight, I'd
look like a starving Ethiopian refugee. O_o

TDD
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by harry View Post
Ferries in Washington state carrying fewer passengers per vessel due to obesity problem in the United States.
What is wrong with these ferry people?

Don't they realize that the fatter an American is, the better he'll float?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 9/1/2013 9:41 AM, Fat-Dumb and Happy wrote:
What CDC says you ought to weigh,
http://www.cdc.gov/healthyweight/ass...alculator.html

If I weighed what the BMI calculator indicates what I should weight, I'd
look like a starving Ethiopian refugee. O_o

TDD

Same here, it says I'm 10 lbs. over the normal range for my height...
I'm not even a large built guy. I could probably drop 10 lbs. if I
worked at it... much more than that and I'd have to start wearing
suspenders because no belt could keep my pants from looking, um, "urban."

nate
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 01 Sep 2013 12:32:09 -0500, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

On 9/1/2013 9:41 AM, Fat-Dumb and Happy wrote:
What CDC says you ought to weigh,
http://www.cdc.gov/healthyweight/ass...alculator.html

If I weighed what the BMI calculator indicates what I should weight, I'd
look like a starving Ethiopian refugee. O_o

TDD

Well, Ethiopian chickens are the fastest animals on earth. People
starve trying to catch one.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 9/1/2013 4:45 PM, Nate Nagel wrote:
On 9/1/2013 9:41 AM, Fat-Dumb and Happy wrote:
What CDC says you ought to weigh,
http://www.cdc.gov/healthyweight/ass...alculator.html

If I weighed what the BMI calculator indicates what I should weight, I'd
look like a starving Ethiopian refugee. O_o

TDD

Same here, it says I'm 10 lbs. over the normal range for my height...
I'm not even a large built guy. I could probably drop 10 lbs. if I
worked at it... much more than that and I'd have to start wearing
suspenders because no belt could keep my pants from looking, um, "urban."

nate

When I was working out on an island in The Pacific, we all got around
the island on bicycles and I was in the best shape of my life outside of
college when I was into gymnastics and Karate. In college I was as
skinny as could be at 180lbs. When I worked on the island I was a very
healthy 250lbs and could pick up a car engine. I became very ill with
something that gave me dysentery like symptoms and I dropped to 235lbs
and was very weak until my weight came back up to 250lbs. I'm trying to
get back to 250lbs from my current 275lbs and can probably get lighter
than that unless I can build more muscle mass. I'm setting goals and
getting there one touchdown at a time. ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

Nate Nagel wrote:
On 8/31/2013 10:28 PM, harry wrote:
http://www.boiseweekly.com/boise/was...nt?oid=2567734

Ferries in Washington state carrying fewer passengers per vessel due to
obesity problem in the United States.

Ferries in Washington state are packing fewer passengers because of the
dramatic increase in obesity among American adults.
Safety regulations limit the number of passengers per ferry, based on
the estimated weight of an average adult.

Under new Coast Guard vessel stability rules, which took effect December
1, the estimated weight of an adult passenger was raised to 185 pounds
from the previous 160 pounds, the Associated Press reported. The new
average weight was based on population data from the Atlanta-based
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

Oink Oink!

185 lbs. is fat?

If you are only 5' tall, yes.Anything more than that is obese.
I'm 6'2" and weight 190.

I weight about 190 and still have a 33" waist. If I weighed 160 lbs. I
would look like a refugee from a famine zone.

nate

--
Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 9/1/2013 7:01 PM, willshak wrote:
Nate Nagel wrote:
[...]

I'd look like skin and bones at 190lbs, you be skinny. ^_^

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 1 Sep 2013 07:13:27 +0100, "harryagain"
wrote:

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message
.. .
[...]

Once again harry brags about how stupid he really is.