Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Did my husband have a heart attack?

On Tue, 06 Aug 2013 02:03:45 -0500, wrote:

I'm wondering if my husband had a heart attack. Maybe you can assist
me.

He's 68 and has been complaining about chest pains for several weeks.
But he refuses to see a doctor. About 4 hours ago, he fell down next to
the car outside. I went out there and he can not speak or refuses to
talk to me. His eyes look glazed, but I know he can see me. I also
noticed that he was not breathing so I gave him mouth to mouth. He
started to twitch his arm so I figured he was ok, and I went into the
house to make him dinner.

I just went out to give him some food, and he still wont talk, and wont
eat either. He's still not breathing and it's getting dark, so I tried
to pull him in the car. But he's too heavy and he also seems unusually
stiff.

I'm going to give him one of his pills and see if that helps. Otherwise
I'm not sure what to do to get him up. Do you think he might have had a
heart attack? What else should I do for him? I would drive him to the
hospital be he's too heavy to get into the car. Maybe when the
neighbors come home they can help with that. I think he really should
see a doctor after this. He's just not been himself lately. I even
exposed my breasts and told him to come in the house for sex, and he
still wont get up. That always worked the other times he fell down.

Marie

Probably not. It sounds more like he is having an erection since he's
stiff! You just forgot what it feels like since he has not had an
erection since 1967.