Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Google is NOT my Friend

The next person who tells someone on here that "Google is your Friend",
will have their testicles removed, and will be forced to eat them raw.
Google is a large company with lots of money who only wants more money
and provides the worst search engine. Google SUCKS!

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote in message
The next person who tells someone on here that "Google is your Friend",
will have their testicles removed, and will be forced to eat them raw.
Google is a large company with lots of money who only wants more money
and provides the worst search engine. Google SUCKS!

They Wants more Free money
by SUCKS Website bandwidth

Google robot
SUCKS on my Website 1000 time or more a day
So I 403 Forbidden (Blocked IP) on Google
then they SUCKS on 1000 time or more a day
on the 403 Forbidden web file

Then I put a automatically redirect in my 403 file
to google.com/bot.html
to SUCKS google.com/bot.html bandwidth for free

LOOL
After the week Google stop Suck on me
Now that Call a Pay Back
Mr.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 03 Aug 2013 18:21:48 -0400, willshak
wrote in Re Google is NOT my Friend:

wrote:
The next person who tells someone on here that "Google is your Friend",
will have their testicles removed, and will be forced to eat them raw.
Google is a large company with lots of money who only wants more money
and provides the worst search engine. Google SUCKS!

What do you use?

Probably AltaVista.
Posted to alt.home.repair

You might mention the part about reporting everything to the government,
in your list of concerns. But of course, the NSA already knows of my
concerns.

..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

On 8/3/2013 1:56 PM, wrote:
The next person who tells someone on here that "Google is your Friend",
will have their testicles removed, and will be forced to eat them raw.
Google is a large company with lots of money who only wants more money
and provides the worst search engine. Google SUCKS!

Posted to alt.home.repair

CRNG wrote:

What do you use?

Probably AltaVista.

DuckDuckGo.com is mentioned widely in various media reports as a
completely anonymous search portal in terms of trying to track or
identify users, user-search patterns, plant cookies, maintain user
records, etc.
Senior Member

But, why do I want to remain anonymous?

If Google tracks my every move on the internet, how does that hurt me, or help anyone else?

I really don't care if they see where I go on the internet. Are they going to be surprised and embarassed if I go to a porn site? What did they expect?
Posted to alt.home.repair

The police say "if you have done nothing wrong, you have nothing to
fear". But, I am not that trusting. My reply is "if you have no probably
cause that a crime has been committed by me, you have no reason to track
me." I'm a bit old fashioned, and prefer to be left alone. I realize
that's not happening in today's computer society. But, I prefer.

..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

Posted to alt.home.repair

"The Daring Dufas" wrote in message

stuff snipped

A bunch of plain clothes government agents showed up at a couples home
after the wife did a Google search for pressure cookers. The search
engine police went through everything at the couple's home looking for
something that would indicate they were terrorists. Of course the folks
were innocent of any wrongdoing except trusting their own government to
keep them safe from terrorists by terrorizing the citizenry.

That's not quite what happened. sigh It always amuses me how your view
of the world is always slightly distorted, like a funhouse mirror.

His former employer turned him in after reviewing his computer logs. Given
the time-honored tradition of "former disgruntled employees" seeking revenge
on the companies that fired them (often for very good cause) this was
probably a justifiable search. Employers should do everything they can to
make sure their employees stay properly gruntled.

--
Bobby G.

Posted to alt.home.repair

In ,
Robert Green belched:
"The Daring Dufas" wrote in
message

stuff snipped

A bunch of plain clothes government agents showed up at a couples
home after the wife did a Google search for pressure cookers. The
search engine police went through everything at the couple's home
looking for something that would indicate they were terrorists. Of
course the folks were innocent of any wrongdoing except trusting
their own government to keep them safe from terrorists by
terrorizing the citizenry.

That's not quite what happened. sigh It always amuses me how your
view of the world is always slightly distorted, like a funhouse
mirror.

as if your view is so much clearer
chortle

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, August 3, 2013 1:56:39 PM UTC-4, wrote:
The next person who tells someone on here that "Google is your Friend",

will have their testicles removed, and will be forced to eat them raw.

Google is a large company with lots of money who only wants more money

and provides the worst search engine. Google SUCKS!

When I first used them it was great. You got a variety of opinions and ideas. Now it is total capitalist bull****. Beat a Google advertiser to death with baseball bats
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, August 4, 2013 3:45:20 AM UTC-7, Stormin Mormon wrote:
The police say "if you have done nothing wrong, you have nothing to

fear". But, I am not that trusting. My reply is "if you have no probably

cause that a crime has been committed by me, you have no reason to track

me." I'm a bit old fashioned, and prefer to be left alone. I realize

that's not happening in today's computer society. But, I prefer.

The point is not whether you or anybody else is "trusting".

The point is that:

"If you have done nothing wrong you have nothing to fear" is slave language..
It's addressed to slaves, or people who are being conditioned to BE slaves.

We Americans are not SUPPOSED to be "trusting". What makes -- or made -- America different is that our job is to question, argue, doubt, research. If we don't do our job, we'll turn gradually but (I fear) irreversibly into a slave state.

It sounds fine to talk of resisting slavery [which I define off the top of my head as as unchecked government power]. But all the NRA's beloved automatic weapons are not going to do squat when/if the military comes after you with THEIR panoply of fun toys.

Besides, "If you have done nothing wrong, you have nothing to fear" is demonstrably FALSE if you consider the fate of whistleblowers who have lost family, friends and country just for trying to do their job as Americans.
Yes, we have a LOT to fear, considering that our country lies to us continually.

Even the words used by THEM in Congressional hearings are weasel words. THEY define terms like "collect" [intelligence] in their own specialized hypocritical way, hoping that no one will blow the whistle on their distorted usage. If I can find the glossary, I'll post.

REALLY discouraged with the mentality (not just picking on you) that no one has to fear if they've done nothing wrong.

First, it's observably not the case. And most important: Our system of laws says "Make 'em prove it" NOT "Guilty till proven innocent." That's why, for example, a Zimmerman can walk.

HB

.

Christopher A. Young

Learn about Jesus

www.lds.org

.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/4/2013 5:38 PM, Robert Green wrote:
[...]

Booby G. you mean that YOUR view of the world is NOT distorted? Oh my
God, you poor, poor P.L.L.C.F. minion. Those of your ilk have minds that
are like a combination roller coaster and house of horror. I pointed out
a story posted to The Web and you claim I made it up. Your
mind is definitely zooming up and down the coaster's tracks. I know you
have fun inside that skull of yours. Did you and Trayvon share some
Lean? ^_^

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, August 4, 2013 5:50:58 PM UTC-7, Higgs Boson wrote:
On Sunday, August 4, 2013 3:45:20 AM UTC-7, Stormin Mormon wrote:

[...]

Even the words used by THEM in Congressional hearings are weasel words. THEY define terms like "collect" [intelligence] in their own specialized hypocritical way, hoping that no one will blow the whistle on their distorted usage. If I can find the glossary, I'll post.

*****OK, FOUND IT. ONE OF MANY SITES EXPLORING THEIR ORWELLIAN LANGUAGE:*****

BEGIN QUOTE:

"NSA-To-English Dictionary: I Don't Think These Words Mean What You Think They Do from the if-you-can-redefine-the-language dept

For the last few weeks I'd been meaning to write up a "dictionary" of how the NSA translates certain words, completely different from the way any other English speaker does, in order to argue that what it does with its surveillance programs is "legal" under the law.

I hadn't gotten around to it because every time I started, it seemed like there was more breaking news. Thankfully Jameel Jaffer and Brett Max Kaufman from the ACLU beat me to it, and put together a fantastic NSA lexicon, which highlights how the NSA has simply changed the meaning of many basic English words in order to argue that their efforts are, in fact, legal and above board.

You can and should read the full and detailed explanations that Jaffer and Kaufman have put together for each word, but I'm going to take their same list and simplify it down a little. In CAPS is the word, and after it is what the NSA thinks it means.

SURVEILLANCE : When we actually access full content of your calls and emails, but not when we access all the data about who you talk to, where you are and what you do.

COLLECT: When we run a search on data we collected er... "stored for safe keeping."

RELEVANT: Everything. It might become relevant in the future, thus it's relevant today.

TARGETED: As long as we're collecting the info for an investigation that involves a "target" then any info is "targeted" even if that info has nothing to do with the "target."

INCIDENTAL: Everything that we collect... er... store that may become "relevant" at some point but isn't now even though it's "targeted." In short: everything.

INADVERTENT: Stuff we did on purpose on a massive scale that looks bad when exposed publicly.

MINIMIZE: A term we use to pretend that we delete information on Americans, but which has many exceptions, including if you encrypted your communications or if we have a sneaking suspicion that you're 51% foreign based on a hunch.

NO: When said to Congress in response to questions about whether we collect data on millions of Americans, this means "**** you."

I would imagine there are a few more words that will need to be added at some
point"

END QUOTE
Posted to alt.home.repair

A bunch of plain clothes government agents showed up at a couples home
after the wife did a Google search for pressure cookers.

Not true. Turns out it was a private company who discovered the
searches had been made on a workplace computer and who then notified
the authorities:

How A Paranoid Blogger Made Everyone Scared to Google Pressure Cookers

"...Suffolk County Criminal Intelligence Detectives received a tip
from a Bay Shore based computer company regarding suspicious computer
searches conducted by a recently released employee. The former
employee’s computer searches took place on this employee’s workplace
computer. On that computer, the employee searched the terms 'pressure
cooker bombs' and 'backpacks.'"

Full article at
http://gawker.com/how-a-paranoid-blo...le-p-992804224

By any chance was this blogger lady a relative of yours, Dufas? Or
just a kindred paranoid spirit?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/5/2013 9:05 AM, Moe DeLoughan wrote:

[...]

OOPS! My fault! I misread the damn story. Look at the time I posted it.
I've seen so much malarkey going on lately I took it at face value. I do
see now where it was a former employer turning in the suspicious
searches to law enforcement. The fellow must have been spewing evil Tea
Party, Republican, Nazi, puppy kicking, kitten juggling, baby seal
clubbing, ozone murdering rhetoric at work that go him fired and caused
the employer turn him in to police. The lesson learned is to READ THE
STORY CLOSELY, be careful about what you're curious about at work and
look at on your work computer because your employer will call the cops,
especially if you make jokes about Jeff Dunham's puppet "Achmed The Dead
Terrorist" who shouts, "SILENCE, I KILL YOU!". Some goofy Liberal
moron will call the cops turning you in as a suspected terrorist if you
are seen being curious about terrorist methods. Like the government has
been telling folks to watch what other people are doing and turn them in
to police if you think they could be terrorists. Hey, now Jeff Foxworthy
has another schtick to use. Instead of "You might be a Redneck" now it's
"You might be a terrorist". o_O

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

.. The fellow must have been spewing evil Tea
Party, Republican, Nazi, puppy kicking, kitten juggling, baby seal
clubbing, ozone murdering rhetoric at work that go him fired and caused
the employer turn him in to police.

I bet the fellow didn't recycle and he probably drove to work by
himself in a pickup like this http://tinyurl.com/mbph37j to top it
off.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/5/2013 5:05 PM, Dean Hoffman wrote:

. The fellow must have been spewing evil Tea
Party, Republican, Nazi, puppy kicking, kitten juggling, baby seal
clubbing, ozone murdering rhetoric at work that go him fired and
caused the employer turn him in to police.

I bet the fellow didn't recycle and he probably drove to work by
himself in a pickup like this http://tinyurl.com/mbph37j to top
it off.

OMG! The mother of all pickups. Just the sight of it brings terror to
the masses. There is only one thing missing that you must have with such
a pickup truck. ^_^

http://giantgeorge.com/

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 4 Aug 2013 17:50:58 -0700 (PDT), Higgs Boson
wrote:

The point is not whether you or anybody else is "trusting".

The point is that:

"If you have done nothing wrong you have nothing to fear" is slave language.
It's addressed to slaves, or people who are being conditioned to BE slaves.

I've done nothing wrong that I need to worry about, but everytime google
gets involved, it slows down my internet use, and it tracks me for
annoying advertising. And if you think Google is bad, facebook is much
worse. FB reads the contents of your hard drive. Because of that
readon, I refuse to use Facebook, and even then, I never do any type of
financial stuff with my computer. In fact when Ebay stopped accepting
mail in payments (checks / money orders), I stopped using Ebay. I refuse
to give out my credit card info online.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"The Daring Dufas" wrote in message
stuff snipped

Instead of "You might be a Redneck" now it's "You might be a terrorist".

o_O

You might be a troll if you've already confessed to being one:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!ms...A/CDicp3HD-NoJ

Believe it or not, there are studies of Internet Trolls going on in an
effort to explain their behavior. Personally, I do it for entertainment -
Dufas

--
Bobby G.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

The point is not whether you or anybody else is "trusting".

The point is that:

"If you have done nothing wrong you have nothing to fear" is slave language.

It's addressed to slaves, or people who are being conditioned to BE slaves.

I've done nothing wrong that I need to worry about, but everytime google

gets involved, it slows down my internet use, and it tracks me for

annoying advertising. And if you think Google is bad, facebook is much

worse. FB reads the contents of your hard drive. Because of that

readon, I refuse to use Facebook, and even then, I never do any type of

financial stuff with my computer. In fact when Ebay stopped accepting

mail in payments (checks / money orders), I stopped using Ebay. I refuse

to give out my credit card info online.

Doubleclick and ad doubleclick are CIA. Congress gave them the power to control your computer and you have to pay for their band width. The information super highway was destroyed during the Clinton administration.

Violently overthrow the US Government and destroy AT&T

God is a piece of ****
Posted to alt.home.repair

**********Clip Booby G. Codswallop**********

You might be a troll if you've already confessed to being one:

--
Booby G.

Booby G. quit projecting. You are one of the biggest trolls on the web
probably because you were bullied in Grammar school by other kids who
failed to recognize your superior intellect so you want to take it out
anyone you consider beneath you. We, the great unwashed will never
ascend to your intellectual level and become one of the elite as you so
egregiously shove in the faces of us all. So Booby G. you shouldn't be
so mean to the peasants or you will never be a great ruler. ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/6/2013 2:42 AM, Robert Green wrote:
"Moe DeLoughan" wrote in message

A bunch of plain clothes government agents showed up at a couples home
after the wife did a Google search for pressure cookers.

Not true. Turns out it was a private company who discovered the
searches had been made on a workplace computer and who then notified
the authorities:

How A Paranoid Blogger Made Everyone Scared to Google Pressure Cookers

Moe, I respectfully submit that you're horning in on my territory!!! I
distinctly recall Dufas appointing *me* his personal harpie meaning it's MY

**********Snip Booby G. Codswallop**********

Watch out Moe, Booby G. will start writing bad things about you if you
and follow you around Usenet nym shifting on the way. He/she/it actually
thinks it's fooling people but it is not as smart as it thinks it is but
it will keep trying as it pollutes the groups with its massive posts
filled with malicious codswallop. ^_^

TDD