Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Google is NOT my Friend

On 8/4/2013 5:38 PM, Robert Green wrote:
"The Daring Dufas" wrote in message

stuff snipped

A bunch of plain clothes government agents showed up at a couples home
after the wife did a Google search for pressure cookers. The search
engine police went through everything at the couple's home looking for
something that would indicate they were terrorists. Of course the folks
were innocent of any wrongdoing except trusting their own government to
keep them safe from terrorists by terrorizing the citizenry.

That's not quite what happened. sigh It always amuses me how your view
of the world is always slightly distorted, like a funhouse mirror.

His former employer turned him in after reviewing his computer logs. Given
the time-honored tradition of "former disgruntled employees" seeking revenge
on the companies that fired them (often for very good cause) this was
probably a justifiable search. Employers should do everything they can to
make sure their employees stay properly gruntled.

--
Bobby G.

Booby G. you mean that YOUR view of the world is NOT distorted? Oh my
God, you poor, poor P.L.L.C.F. minion. Those of your ilk have minds that
are like a combination roller coaster and house of horror. I pointed out
a story posted to The Web and you claim I made it up. Your
mind is definitely zooming up and down the coaster's tracks. I know you
have fun inside that skull of yours. Did you and Trayvon share some
Lean? ^_^

TDD