Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Whirlpool Washer: Reads C1

My mother's washer flashes "C1". We are not overloading it. Even if we
just start the machine, without any laundry in it, the water begins to run
for approximately three minutes, then everything stops and "C1" begins to
flash. Please HELP!!!

--
posted from
http://www.homeownershub.com/mainten...c1-757713-.htm

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/31/2013 7:44 PM, Malinda wrote:
My mother's washer flashes "C1". We are not overloading it. Even if we
just start the machine, without any laundry in it, the water begins to run
for approximately three minutes, then everything stops and "C1" begins to
flash. Please HELP!!!

Try Googling Whirlpool "C1" or "CI" error. Along with the model name.
Posted to alt.home.repair

This is Usenet, not a web forum.

..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

On 7/31/2013 8:44 PM, Malinda wrote:

--
posted from
http://www.homeownershub.com/mainten...c1-757713-.htm
using HomeOwnersHub's Web, RSS and Social Media Interface
to home and garden related groups
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 31 Jul 2013 19:51:47 -0500, gonjah wrote:

On 7/31/2013 7:44 PM, Malinda wrote:
My mother's washer flashes "C1". We are not overloading it. Even if we
just start the machine, without any laundry in it, the water begins to run
for approximately three minutes, then everything stops and "C1" begins to
flash. Please HELP!!!

Try Googling Whirlpool "C1" or "CI" error. Along with the model name.

Yours is the correct answer. You don't even need the model name. Simply use
Whirlpool and "C1". This is the most detailed result:

http://www.fixya.com/support/t188048-c1_error

Posted to alt.home.repair

replying to gonjah , Malinda wrote:
jthread wrote:

Try Googling Whirlpool "C1" or "CI" error. Along with the model name.

Thanks. I'll give it a try tomorrow

--
posted from
http://www.homeownershub.com/mainten...c1-757713-.htm
using HomeOwnersHub's Web, RSS and Social Media Interface
to home and garden related groups

Posted to alt.home.repair

Try googling "usenet" also. This is not a web forum.

..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

Whirlpool washer fun bob Home Repair 26 April 20th 10 04:42 PM
whirlpool washer jeanie Electronics Repair 3 June 24th 07 04:50 PM
Whirlpool washer [email protected] Home Repair 1 February 19th 07 01:05 AM
whirlpool washer Mayor Home Repair 1 January 26th 07 01:56 PM
whirlpool washer Sioux Home Ownership 0 January 12th 05 07:08 PM