Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Sioux

Default whirlpool washer

Hi all,
I wondered if someone could help me - I got an old but perfectly
functioning philips whirlpool washer AWG 383 but without the manual,
and I cannot obtain it from the web site as they ask some kind of
12-digit code that is supposed to be attached somewhere on the washer
but it isn't.

Now, maybe someone has a similar washer - I just need to decipher the
programs, that's all. It has three colors, yellow for cotton, rose for
wool and blue for syntethics and each color has numbers from 1 to
whatever.

The washer was made in Italy and therefore I had to return to the
italian whirlpool website, but they are ever so useless...

I would be greatful if someone could tell me how to read the programs
(the numbers within the colors).

Thank you endlessly,

S.