Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default One Thing That Many Homeowners And Apartment Dwellers May Have

It's pets, many of us own them or have been adopted by them. Sandy, my
highly trained attack Rotthuahua is curled up in my lap as I type this.
Sandy is actually a Red Deer Head Chihuahua who believes she's a
Rottweiler and tries her best to make any stranger knocking at the door
believe it too. Anyway, I came across some important information that
many of those with pets really need to know and may never have given any
thought to. A Salmonella outbreak was traced back to a local meat supply
company that had an employee who owned an iguana. The guy had no
idea that his pet could endanger so many people by contaminating the
food supply if wasn't very careful how he handled raw meat. Comforting
dying pets through their last days turned out to be dangerous for animal
owners who wound up with life-threatening infections from the close
contact, a new report finds. The federal Food and Drug Administration
earlier this year warned consumers about the dangers of xylitol
poisoning in dogs and ferrets from candy sweetened with the sugar
substitute. Most folks know not to give chocolate to their dogs
but the dangers of xylitol was a new one for me. If you're like me, you
may use treats as a training aid for your pet or just because you're a
nice guy. Chicken jerky dog treats imported from China have been turning
up tainted with dangerous toxins. I buy treats for the canine residents
of my home and I will start looking for the source of the treats before
I buy any more. O_o

https://tinyurl.com/parhaa5

https://tinyurl.com/olnko3l

https://tinyurl.com/nr3u7xe